Schneider LGL36600U31X molded case circuit breaker
Features and benefits
• Low amp, current-limiting E-Rated PT medium voltage fuses are general purpose fuses defined by their melting time-current characteristic that permit their electrical interchangeability with other fuses of the same E Rating.
• E-Rated general purpose fuses must have a current responsive element that will melt in 300 seconds at an RMS current within the range of 200% to 240% of the fuse’s nameplate current rating, fuse refill, or link per ANSI C37.46 for fuses rated 100E or less.
• PT fuses are physically dimensioned for easy installation in existing hardware.
• Space saving size eases design considerations for new installations.
• Current-limiting fuses provide positive interruption even on low fault currents. The fuse limits the magnitude of electromechanical stresses in the protected apparatus.
• These fuses are in a self-contained, nonventing package for installation indoors or outdoors in an enclosure.
• Available in indicating and non-indicating versions.
• Open fuse indicator speeds troubleshooting by providing a positive visual indication of fuse operation.
Features and Benefits: • Physically dimensioned for retrofitting in existing hardware • Open fuse indicator for ease in troubleshooting • Full range ANSI classification Typical Applications: • Medium voltage transformer primary protection • Medium voltage feeder circuit prot
Specifications Description: E-rated medium voltage, currentlimiting fuses for transformer and feeder protection. Ratings: Rated Voltage: 8.3kV E-Rated Rated Current: 65 - 350A Breaking Capacity: 50kA Agency Information: Meets E requirements per ANSI C37.46, meets General Purpose requirements per ANS
Specifications Voltage Rating – 350VAC / 140VDC Amp Range – 100mA to 7A Multiple Safety Agency Approvals Operating Temperature: -55°C to +125°CDesign Features Glass Tube, Matte Tin plated Copper Leads RoHS6 Compliant Pb-Free, Halogen-Free Available bulk and Axial T&R Value-ad
Features: Broadest range of resettable devices available in industry Low resistanceBenefits:Compact Design and New HV Ratings Smaller size helps reduce board space and cost Many product choices optimizes design flexibility Compatible with high-volume electronics assembly Higher voltage ratings allow
Features: traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush cu
• Full range available;• Voltage from 6V to 600V;• Protection current from milliamps to amps.Applications: vehicle motor control,electric windows,windscreen wipers,electric seat controls,music players,electronic toys,radio-controlled cars,lithium battery chargers&consumer telecomm
AG Fuses Originally stood for “all glass.” The automotive industry uses the “AG” prefix (AGC, AGW) for most glass fuses. They vary in length, diameter and amperage rating. Voltage Rating: 32V AC/DC
Design Features UL/CSA Approvals for 125VAC Primary Circuit Protection (10,000A Interrupt Rating) IEC 60127 Standard – VDE, SEMKO Glass Tube, Nickel Plated End Caps RoHS6 Compliant Pb-Free, Halogen-FreeSpecifications Voltage Rating – 250VAC Amp Range – 63mA to 15A 10,000A, 125 VAC
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect ensuring high levels of substation utilisation Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possib
Features ：Compliant with AEC-Q200 Rev-C- Stress Test Qualification for Passive Components in Automotive Applications 100 % electrically compatible with all previous generations of 1812 SMT devices Compatible with Pb and Pb-free solder reflow profiles RoHS compliant* and halogen free
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store