Schneider LGL36600M37X motor circuit protector
Features and benefits
• Low amp, current-limiting E-Rated PT medium voltage fuses are general purpose fuses defined by their melting time-current characteristic that permit their electrical interchangeability with other fuses of the same E Rating.
• E-Rated general purpose fuses must have a current responsive element that will melt in 300 seconds at an RMS current within the range of 200% to 240% of the fuse’s nameplate current rating, fuse refill, or link per ANSI C37.46 for fuses rated 100E or less.
• PT fuses are physically dimensioned for easy installation in existing hardware.
• Space saving size eases design considerations for new installations.
• Current-limiting fuses provide positive interruption even on low fault currents. The fuse limits the magnitude of electromechanical stresses in the protected apparatus.
• These fuses are in a self-contained, nonventing package for installation indoors or outdoors in an enclosure.
• Available in indicating and non-indicating versions.
• Open fuse indicator speeds troubleshooting by providing a positive visual indication of fuse operation.
SpecificationsAmp Range – 80mA to 6.3AWave Solder Process – 260°C, 10 Sec., max.Multiple Safety Agency ApprovalsOperating Temperature: -55°C to +125°CMil-Std 202G Environmental CompliantDesign FeaturesCompact, round or rectangular bodywith 5mm Pin Spacing94V-0 Thermoplastic H
Features■ Two resistance-matched PTCs in a ceramic housing■ Aids compliance with: - ITU-T K.20/21/45 - Telcordia GR-1089-CORE - UL 60950, 3rd Ed.■ Narrow resistance tolerance■ RoHS compliant*
Features For automotive and transformer applications with demand for high hold currentsStandard UL 1434 1st Edition CSA C22.2 No. 0 CSA TIL No. CA-3A
FEATURES The CMU Power Fuse interrupts at a natural current zero in the current wave and allows a minimum of a half cycle of fault current to flow before the fault is cleared. The time-current characteristics associated with a CMU Power Fuse have a gradual slope, making it easier to coordinate with
Specifications Voltage Rating – 350VAC / 140VDC Amp Range – 100mA to 7A Multiple Safety Agency Approvals Operating Temperature: -55°C to +125°CDesign Features Glass Tube, Matte Tin plated Copper Leads RoHS6 Compliant Pb-Free, Halogen-Free Available bulk and Axial T&R Value-ad
Features: traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush cu
Features and Benefits: • Physically dimensioned for retrofitting in existing hardware • Open fuse indicator for ease in troubleshooting • Full range ANSI classification Typical Applications: • Medium voltage transformer primary protection • Medium voltage feeder circuit prot
FEATURES Voltage ratings of up to 38kV coupled with ratings to 200A provide a wide range of circuit protection Time-current characteristics allow for easier coordination with downstream devices Provides replacement of a variety of existing systems
• Full range available;• Voltage from 6V to 600V;• Protection current from milliamps to amps.Applications: vehicle motor control,electric windows,windscreen wipers,electric seat controls,music players,electronic toys,radio-controlled cars,lithium battery chargers&consumer telecomm
The Littelfuse POWR-BLOKS™ system gives you unlimited flexibility to design electrical distribution systems. It’s a totally modular way to build your own junction box. POWR-BLOKS are perfect for applications where space or vehicle function demand a tailor made approach. The Littelfuse PO
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store