Schneider LGL36400U53X molded case circuit breaker
Features and benefits
• Low amp, current-limiting E-Rated PT medium voltage fuses are general purpose fuses defined by their melting time-current characteristic that permit their electrical interchangeability with other fuses of the same E Rating.
• E-Rated general purpose fuses must have a current responsive element that will melt in 300 seconds at an RMS current within the range of 200% to 240% of the fuse’s nameplate current rating, fuse refill, or link per ANSI C37.46 for fuses rated 100E or less.
• PT fuses are physically dimensioned for easy installation in existing hardware.
• Space saving size eases design considerations for new installations.
• Current-limiting fuses provide positive interruption even on low fault currents. The fuse limits the magnitude of electromechanical stresses in the protected apparatus.
• These fuses are in a self-contained, nonventing package for installation indoors or outdoors in an enclosure.
• Available in indicating and non-indicating versions.
• Open fuse indicator speeds troubleshooting by providing a positive visual indication of fuse operation.
Design Features UL/CSA Approvals for 125VAC Primary Circuit Protection (10,000A Interrupt Rating) IEC 60127 Standard – VDE, SEMKO Glass Tube, Nickel Plated End Caps RoHS6 Compliant Pb-Free, Halogen-Free Specifications
Features: traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush cu
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect ensuring high levels of substation utilisation Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possib
Features■ Radial leaded devices■ Cured, fl ame retardant epoxy polymer insulating material meets UL 94V-0 requirements■ Bulk packaging, tape and reel available■ Resettable circuit protection■ RoHS compliant* and halogen free
FEATURES Voltage ratings of up to 38kV coupled with ratings to 200A provide a wide range of circuit protection Time-current characteristics allow for easier coordination with downstream devices Provides replacement of a variety of existing systems
Features： traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fuse type:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ??? Excellent inr
FEATURES The fuses’ current-limiting capability limits both peak current magnitude and fault duration, thus limiting the total I2t let-through energy. The fuses have ferrules for mounting in standard spring-reinforced clips, providing interchangeability with other brands of fuses. Equipped wit
Features ：Compliant with AEC-Q200 Rev-C- Stress Test Qualification for Passive Components in Automotive Applications 100 % electrically compatible with all previous generations of 1812 SMT devices Compatible with Pb and Pb-free solder reflow profiles RoHS compliant* and halogen free
Features:1. Chip Fuse structure design with PCB body and copper &tin alloy element2. Use optical lithography & etching skill to make refinement element3. Complete on element with the terminal electrode platingTin material to prevent element oxidation.4. Product meet 100% ROHS, lead free, HF
FEATURES The CMU Power Fuse interrupts at a natural current zero in the current wave and allows a minimum of a half cycle of fault current to flow before the fault is cleared. The time-current characteristics associated with a CMU Power Fuse have a gradual slope, making it easier to coordinate with
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store