Schneider LGL36400U44X molded case circuit breaker
Features and benefits
• Low amp, current-limiting E-Rated PT medium voltage fuses are general purpose fuses defined by their melting time-current characteristic that permit their electrical interchangeability with other fuses of the same E Rating.
• E-Rated general purpose fuses must have a current responsive element that will melt in 300 seconds at an RMS current within the range of 200% to 240% of the fuse’s nameplate current rating, fuse refill, or link per ANSI C37.46 for fuses rated 100E or less.
• PT fuses are physically dimensioned for easy installation in existing hardware.
• Space saving size eases design considerations for new installations.
• Current-limiting fuses provide positive interruption even on low fault currents. The fuse limits the magnitude of electromechanical stresses in the protected apparatus.
• These fuses are in a self-contained, nonventing package for installation indoors or outdoors in an enclosure.
• Available in indicating and non-indicating versions.
• Open fuse indicator speeds troubleshooting by providing a positive visual indication of fuse operation.
FEATURES Voltage ratings of up to 38kV coupled with ratings to 200A provide a wide range of circuit protection Time-current characteristics allow for easier coordination with downstream devices Provides replacement of a variety of existing systems
Features:72 V rated n Radial leaded devices Cured, flame retardant epoxy polymer insulating material meets UL 94 V-0 requirements nRoHS compliant* and halogen freeAgency recognition
Design Features UL/CSA Approvals for 125VAC Primary Circuit Protection (10,000A Interrupt Rating) IEC 60127 Standard – VDE, SEMKO Glass Tube, Nickel Plated End Caps RoHS6 Compliant Pb-Free, Halogen-Free Specifications
Features and Benefits: • Physically dimensioned for retrofitting in existing hardware • Open fuse indicator for ease in troubleshooting • Full range ANSI classification Typical Applications: • Medium voltage transformer primary protection • Medium voltage feeder circuit prot
Features: ROHS compliant Products meet applicable automotive industry standards Compatible with high-volume electronics assemblyBenefits:High Performance Expertise from the world’s leading resettable overcurrent protection manufacturer Wide range of dedicated automotive surface-mount and radia
Specifications Description: E-rated medium voltage, currentlimiting fuses for transformer and feeder protection. Ratings: Rated Voltage: 8.3kV E-Rated Rated Current: 65 - 350A Breaking Capacity: 50kA Agency Information: Meets E requirements per ANSI C37.46, meets General Purpose requirements per ANS
SpecificationsVoltage Rating – 16 – 240 VAC/VDCI Hold Amp Range – 50mA to 14AIR Process – JEDEC J-Std-020 – 260C, 40 Sec., max.Safety Agency Approvals – UL, TUVOperating Temperature: -40°C to +85°CDesign FeaturesMatte tin Plated, Copper radial leadsRoHS6 C
FEATURES The CMU Power Fuse interrupts at a natural current zero in the current wave and allows a minimum of a half cycle of fault current to flow before the fault is cleared. The time-current characteristics associated with a CMU Power Fuse have a gradual slope, making it easier to coordinate with
Features: traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush cur
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect ensuring high levels of substation utilisation Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possib
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store