Schneider LGL36400U44X molded case circuit breaker
Features and benefits
• Low amp, current-limiting E-Rated PT medium voltage fuses are general purpose fuses defined by their melting time-current characteristic that permit their electrical interchangeability with other fuses of the same E Rating.
• E-Rated general purpose fuses must have a current responsive element that will melt in 300 seconds at an RMS current within the range of 200% to 240% of the fuse’s nameplate current rating, fuse refill, or link per ANSI C37.46 for fuses rated 100E or less.
• PT fuses are physically dimensioned for easy installation in existing hardware.
• Space saving size eases design considerations for new installations.
• Current-limiting fuses provide positive interruption even on low fault currents. The fuse limits the magnitude of electromechanical stresses in the protected apparatus.
• These fuses are in a self-contained, nonventing package for installation indoors or outdoors in an enclosure.
• Available in indicating and non-indicating versions.
• Open fuse indicator speeds troubleshooting by providing a positive visual indication of fuse operation.
BS 2692-1 medium voltage fuses for use on the primary circuit of three-phase 50Hz transformers in oil field switchgear. Fitted with powerful pyrotechnic striker pin.FEATURES Physically sized for replacement of British Standard fuse links
DIN dimension fuses to Specification DIN 43625 covering current-limiting fuses with performance in compliance with IEC 60282-1. These are in accordance with the R10 and, in some cases, the R20 series of preferred numbers.FEATURES DIN dimensioned for retrofitting in existing hardware Open fuse indica
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect ensuring high levels of substation utilisation Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possib
Features These 60V RLDs were designed to be generalpurpose resettable fuses. As such, they are capable of protecting a large variety of circuits, including power supplies, speakers, security and alarm systems, certain motors etc.Standard： UL 1434 1st Edition; CSA C22.2 No. 0 CSA TIL No. CA-3A
AG Fuses Originally stood for “all glass.” The automotive industry uses the “AG” prefix (AGC, AGW) for most glass fuses. They vary in length, diameter and amperage rating. Voltage Rating: 32V AC/DC
Features■ Surface mount packaging for automated assembly■ Small footprint size (1206) and low profi le for space-constrained mobile applications■ Ultra-low resistance■ RoHS compliant* and halogen free
Features:Surface mount devices High voltage surge capabilities Binned and sorted resistance ranges Assists in meeting ITU K.20/K.21 specifications RoHS compliant
Specifications Voltage Rating – 350VAC / 140VDC Amp Range – 100mA to 7A Multiple Safety Agency Approvals Operating Temperature: -55°C to +125°C Design Features Glass Tube, Matte Tin plated Copper Leads
Description: E-Rated medium voltage, currentlimiting fuses for transformer and feeder protection. Ratings: Rated Voltage: 5.5kV E-Rated Rated Current: 10 - 900A Breaking Capacity: 63kA Sym. Max Agency Information: Meets E requirements per ANSI C37.46, meets General Purpose requirements per ANSI C37.
Features: traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush cu
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store