Schneider LGL36400U43X molded case circuit breaker
Features and benefits
• Low amp, current-limiting E-Rated PT medium voltage fuses are general purpose fuses defined by their melting time-current characteristic that permit their electrical interchangeability with other fuses of the same E Rating.
• E-Rated general purpose fuses must have a current responsive element that will melt in 300 seconds at an RMS current within the range of 200% to 240% of the fuse’s nameplate current rating, fuse refill, or link per ANSI C37.46 for fuses rated 100E or less.
• PT fuses are physically dimensioned for easy installation in existing hardware.
• Space saving size eases design considerations for new installations.
• Current-limiting fuses provide positive interruption even on low fault currents. The fuse limits the magnitude of electromechanical stresses in the protected apparatus.
• These fuses are in a self-contained, nonventing package for installation indoors or outdoors in an enclosure.
• Available in indicating and non-indicating versions.
• Open fuse indicator speeds troubleshooting by providing a positive visual indication of fuse operation.
Description Resettable surface mount fuse 6 to 60 volts Current ratings from 0.05 to 2.0 amps Fast time-to-trip Low resistance Halogen free Lead free RoHS compliant
Description Resettable radial leaded thru-hole fuse Maximum 60 volts Current ratings from 0.10 to 3.75 amps Fast time-to-trip Low resistance Halogen free Lead free RoHS compliantApplications Medical equipment White goods Industrial power transmission Telecommunications Computers and peripherals Cons
Features： traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fuse type:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ??? Excellent inr
Physical Specification:Material Construction BodyMaterial: FR4 Board TerminationMaterial: Copper(Cu),Nickel(Ni),Tin(Sn) Fuse Element: Copper(Cu),Tin(Sn)
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect ensuring high levels of substation utilisation Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possib
Features: traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush cu
AG Fuses Originally stood for “all glass.” The automotive industry uses the “AG” prefix (AGC, AGW) for most glass fuses. They vary in length, diameter and amperage rating. Voltage Rating: 32V AC/DC
Features■ Surface mount packaging for automated assembly■ Small footprint size (1206) and low profi le for space-constrained mobile applications■ Ultra-low resistance■ RoHS compliant* and halogen free
Features: ROHS compliant Products meet applicable automotive industry standards Compatible with high-volume electronics assemblyBenefits:High Performance Expertise from the world’s leading resettable overcurrent protection manufacturer Wide range of dedicated automotive surface-mount and radia
Features■ Compliant with AEC-Q200 Rev-C Stress Test Qualifi cation for Passive Components in Automotive Applications■ Compact design to save board space - 1206 footprint■ Small size results in very fast time to react to fault events■ Symmetrical design
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store