Schneider HOM125 homeline plug-on circuit breaker
- Bail Assembly: Holds the fuse assembly in the contacts and provides for a tight seal to prevent moisture from entering through the top of the flange. The hook eye allows for easy operation.
- Handle Assembly: Operating hook eye accepts standard hotline tools for fast, easy fuse insertion or withdrawal.
- Flange: Provides a means of mounting the holder assembly.
- Fuse Holder: Connects the lower and upper fuse contacts for proper alignment and placement of the fuse.
Description：The 3AB Very Fast-Acting Fuse for protection of SiliconControlled Rectifiers and similar solid-state devices.Features：• In accordance with UL Standard 248-14• RoHS compliant and Lead-free• Available in cartridge format only
FEATURES Voltage ratings of up to 38kV coupled with ratings to 200A provide a wide range of circuit protection Time-current characteristics allow for easier coordination with downstream devices Provides replacement of a variety of existing systems
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect. Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained Allows motor start
Features■ Industry’s lowest internal resistance■ Switches at optimum temperature■ Axial leaded, with fl exible design options available■ Fully compatible with current industry standards■ Weldable nickel terminals
Features： traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush curren
Features■ Compliant with AEC-Q200 Rev-C Stress Test Qualifi cation for Passive Components in Automotive Applications■ Compact design to save board space - 1206 footprint■ Small size results in very fast time to react to fault events■ Symmetrical design
FEATURES Bail Assembly: Holds the fuse assembly in the contacts and provides for a tight seal to prevent moisture from entering through the top of the flange. The hook eye allows for easy operation. Handle Assembly: Operating hook eye accepts standard hotline tools for fast, easy fuse insertion or w
AG Fuses Originally stood for “all glass.” The automotive industry uses the “AG” prefix (AGC, AGW) for most glass fuses. They vary in length, diameter and amperage rating. Voltage Rating: 32V AC/DC
Features: Broadest range of resettable devices available in industry Low resistanceBenefits:Compact Design and New HV Ratings Smaller size helps reduce board space and cost Many product choices optimizes design flexibility Compatible with high-volume electronics assembly Higher voltage ratings allow
Features■ Radial Leaded Devices■ Cured, flame retardant epoxy polymer insulating material meets UL 94V-0 requirements■ RoHS compliant and halogen free
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store