Schneider HOM120GFI homeline circuit breaker
- Bail Assembly: Holds the fuse assembly in the contacts and provides for a tight seal to prevent moisture from entering through the top of the flange. The hook eye allows for easy operation.
- Handle Assembly: Operating hook eye accepts standard hotline tools for fast, easy fuse insertion or withdrawal.
- Flange: Provides a means of mounting the holder assembly.
- Fuse Holder: Connects the lower and upper fuse contacts for proper alignment and placement of the fuse.
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect ensuring high levels of substation utilisation Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possib
Description 100% compatible with the PFMD type Directly solderable on printed circuit boardsStandards UL 1434 CSA C22.2 no. 0, TIL no. CA-3AApprovals UL File Number: E172175
FEATURES The fuses’ current-limiting capability limits both peak current magnitude and fault duration, thus limiting the total I2t let-through energy. The fuses have ferrules for mounting in standard spring-reinforced clips, providing interchangeability with other brands of fuses. Equipped wit
AG Fuses Originally stood for “all glass.” The automotive industry uses the “AG” prefix (AGC, AGW) for most glass fuses. They vary in length, diameter and amperage rating. Voltage Rating: 32V AC/DC
Description Resettable surface mount fuse 6 to 60 volts Current ratings from 0.1 to 3.0 amps Fast time-to-trip Low resistance Halogen free Lead free RoHS compliant
BS 2692-1 medium voltage fuses for use on the primary circuit of three-phase 50Hz transformers in oil field switchgear. Fitted with powerful pyrotechnic striker pin.FEATURES Physically sized for replacement of British Standard fuse links
FEATURES Voltage ratings of up to 38kV coupled with ratings to 200A provide a wide range of circuit protection Time-current characteristics allow for easier coordination with downstream devices Provides replacement of a variety of existing systems
Features■ Radial leaded devices■ Fast tripping resettable PTCs■ Binned and sorted narrow resistance ranges available■ RoHS compliant■ Agency recognition
Specifications Description: Indoor/enclosure R-Rated medium voltage, current-limiting fuse links for motor circuit protection. Ratings: Rated Voltage: 2.4 - 7.2kV Rated Current: 25 - 450A Breaking Capacity: 50kA Sym
Design Features UL/CSA Approvals for 125VAC Primary Circuit Protection (10,000A Interrupt Rating) IEC 60127 Standard – VDE, SEMKO Glass Tube, Nickel Plated End Caps RoHS6 Compliant Pb-Free, Halogen-Free Specifications
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store