Schneider HOM115GFI homeline circuit breaker
- Bail Assembly: Holds the fuse assembly in the contacts and provides for a tight seal to prevent moisture from entering through the top of the flange. The hook eye allows for easy operation.
- Handle Assembly: Operating hook eye accepts standard hotline tools for fast, easy fuse insertion or withdrawal.
- Flange: Provides a means of mounting the holder assembly.
- Fuse Holder: Connects the lower and upper fuse contacts for proper alignment and placement of the fuse.
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect ensuring high levels of substation utilisation Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possib
Design Features UL/CSA Approvals for 125VAC Primary Circuit Protection (10,000A Interrupt Rating) IEC 60127 Standard – VDE, SEMKO Glass Tube, Nickel Plated End Caps RoHS6 Compliant Pb-Free, Halogen-FreeSpecifications Voltage Rating – 250VAC Amp Range – 63mA to 15A 10,000A, 125 VAC
Design Features UL/CSA Approvals for 125VAC Primary Circuit Protection (10,000A Interrupt Rating) IEC 60127 Standard – VDE, SEMKO Glass Tube, Nickel Plated End Caps RoHS6 Compliant Pb-Free, Halogen-Free Specifications
FEATURES ELG fuses are used to protect power transformers, feeders and other equipment that can benefit from their energy-limiting properties. Noiseless operation and the lack of expulsion by-products make them ideal for indoor application in confined spaces. They fit in a standard power fuse mounti
Specifications Description: Indoor/enclosure R-Rated medium voltage, current-limiting fuse links for motor circuit protection. Ratings: Rated Voltage: 2.4 - 7.2kV Rated Current: 25 - 450A Breaking Capacity: 50kA Sym
Features■ Surface mount packaging for automated assembly■ Small footprint size (1206) and low profi le for space-constrained mobile applications■ Ultra-low resistance■ RoHS compliant* and halogen free
Features:RoHS Compliant & Halogen FreeSmall Footprint(1812-0402 Package)SMD and Strap TypeCurrent Rating from 0.1 to 7.0AFast Time to TripUltra Low Resistance for Lower Power Consum
Description：The 3AB Very Fast-Acting Fuse for protection of SiliconControlled Rectifiers and similar solid-state devices.Features：• In accordance with UL Standard 248-14• RoHS compliant and Lead-free• Available in cartridge format only
traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush current withstandi
DIN dimension fuses to Specification DIN 43625 covering current-limiting fuses with performance in compliance with IEC 60282-1. These are in accordance with the R10 and, in some cases, the R20 series of preferred numbers.FEATURES DIN dimensioned for retrofitting in existing hardware Open fuse indica
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store