Schneider HLL36150 powerpact molded case circuit breaker
- Bail Assembly: Holds the fuse assembly in the contacts and provides for a tight seal to prevent moisture from entering through the top of the flange. The hook eye allows for easy operation.
- Handle Assembly: Operating hook eye accepts standard hotline tools for fast, easy fuse insertion or withdrawal.
- Flange: Provides a means of mounting the holder assembly.
- Fuse Holder: Connects the lower and upper fuse contacts for proper alignment and placement of the fuse.
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect ensuring high levels of substation utilisation Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possib
FEATURES Bail Assembly: Holds the fuse assembly in the contacts and provides for a tight seal to prevent moisture from entering through the top of the flange. The hook eye allows for easy operation. Handle Assembly: Operating hook eye accepts standard hotline tools for fast, easy fuse insertion or w
Description Resettable radial leaded thru-hole fuse Maximum 30 volts Current ratings from 0.90 to 9.00 amps Fast time-to-trip Low resistance Halogen free Lead free RoHS compliantApplications Medical equipment White goods Industrial power transmission Telecommunications Computers and peripherals Cons
Features: traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush cur
Electrical Characteristic:Operating/Storage Temperature -40°C to +85°CMaximum Device Surface Temperature In Tripped State 125°CPassive Aging +85°C, 1000Hours, ±5% Typical Resistance ChangeHumidity Aging +85°C, 85%R.H., 168Hours, ±5% Typical Resistance ChangeThermal
SpecificationsAmp Range – 80mA to 6.3AWave Solder Process – 260°C, 10 Sec., max.Multiple Safety Agency ApprovalsOperating Temperature: -55°C to +125°CMil-Std 202G Environmental CompliantDesign FeaturesCompact, round or rectangular bodywith 5mm Pin Spacing94V-0 Thermoplastic H
DIN dimension fuses to Specification DIN 43625 covering current-limiting fuses with performance in compliance with IEC 60282-1. These are in accordance with the R10 and, in some cases, the R20 series of preferred numbers.FEATURES DIN dimensioned for retrofitting in existing hardware Open fuse indica
AG Fuses Originally stood for “all glass.” The automotive industry uses the “AG” prefix (AGC, AGW) for most glass fuses. They vary in length, diameter and amperage rating. Voltage Rating: 32V AC/DC
Specifications Voltage Rating – 350VAC / 140VDC Amp Range – 100mA to 7A Multiple Safety Agency Approvals Operating Temperature: -55°C to +125°C Design Features Glass Tube, Matte Tin plated Copper Leads
Features■ Surface mount packaging for automated assembly■ Small footprint size (1206) and low profi le for space-constrained mobile applications■ Ultra-low resistance■ RoHS compliant* and halogen free
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store