Schneider HLL36125C powerpact molded case circuit breaker
- Bail Assembly: Holds the fuse assembly in the contacts and provides for a tight seal to prevent moisture from entering through the top of the flange. The hook eye allows for easy operation.
- Handle Assembly: Operating hook eye accepts standard hotline tools for fast, easy fuse insertion or withdrawal.
- Flange: Provides a means of mounting the holder assembly.
- Fuse Holder: Connects the lower and upper fuse contacts for proper alignment and placement of the fuse.
Specifications Voltage Rating – 350VAC / 140VDC Amp Range – 100mA to 7A Multiple Safety Agency Approvals Operating Temperature: -55°C to +125°CDesign Features Glass Tube, Matte Tin plated Copper Leads RoHS6 Compliant Pb-Free, Halogen-Free Available bulk and Axial T&R Value-ad
FEATURES Voltage ratings of up to 38kV coupled with ratings to 200A provide a wide range of circuit protection Time-current characteristics allow for easier coordination with downstream devices Provides replacement of a variety of existing systems
Features: traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush cu
Features and benefits• Low amp, current-limiting E-Rated PT medium voltage fuses are general purpose fuses defined by their melting time-current characteristic that permit their electrical interchangeability with other fuses of the same E Rating.• E-Rated general purpose fuses must have a
Features: RoHS compliant, lead-free and halogen-free Fast response to fault currents Compact design saves board space Low resistance Low-profile Compatible with high temperature solders
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect ensuring high levels of substation utilisation Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possib
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect. Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained Allows motor start
FEATURES The CMU Power Fuse interrupts at a natural current zero in the current wave and allows a minimum of a half cycle of fault current to flow before the fault is cleared. The time-current characteristics associated with a CMU Power Fuse have a gradual slope, making it easier to coordinate with
BS 2692-1 medium voltage fuses for use on the primary circuit of three-phase 50Hz transformers in oil field switchgear. Fitted with powerful pyrotechnic striker pin.FEATURES Physically sized for replacement of British Standard fuse links
Electrical Characteristic:Operating/Storage Temperature -40°C to +85°CMaximum Device Surface Temperature In Tripped State 125°CPassive Aging +85°C, 1000Hours, ±5% Typical Resistance ChangeHumidity Aging +85°C, 85%R.H., 168Hours, ±5% Typical Resistance ChangeThermal
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store