Schneider HLL36070 powerpact molded case circuit breaker
- ELG fuses are used to protect power transformers, feeders and other equipment that can benefit from their energy-limiting properties.
- Noiseless operation and the lack of expulsion by-products make them ideal for indoor application in confined spaces.
- They fit in a standard power fuse mountings and are suitable for indoor and outdoor fuse installations.
- The "E" rated fuses have time-current characteristics that coordinate easily with other upstream and downstream protective devices.
Specifications Description: Indoor/enclosure R-Rated medium voltage, current-limiting fuse links for motor circuit protection. Ratings: Rated Voltage: 2.4 - 7.2kV Rated Current: 25 - 450A Breaking Capacity: 50kA Sym
FEATURES Voltage ratings of up to 38kV coupled with ratings to 200A provide a wide range of circuit protection Time-current characteristics allow for easier coordination with downstream devices Provides replacement of a variety of existing systems
Design Features UL/CSA Approvals for 125VAC Primary Circuit Protection (10,000A Interrupt Rating) IEC 60127 Standard – VDE, SEMKO Glass Tube, Nickel Plated End Caps RoHS6 Compliant Pb-Free, Halogen-Free Specifications
SpecificationsVoltage Rating – 16 – 240 VAC/VDCI Hold Amp Range – 50mA to 14AIR Process – JEDEC J-Std-020 – 260C, 40 Sec., max.Safety Agency Approvals – UL, TUVOperating Temperature: -40°C to +85°CDesign FeaturesMatte tin Plated, Copper radial leadsRoHS6 C
Specifications Voltage Rating – 350VAC / 140VDC Amp Range – 100mA to 7A Multiple Safety Agency Approvals Operating Temperature: -55°C to +125°C Design Features Glass Tube, Matte Tin plated Copper Leads
Features■ Surface mount packaging for automated assembly■ Small footprint size (1210) and low profi le for space-constrained mobile applications■ Ultra-low resistance■ RoHS compliant and halogen free
FEATURES The fuses’ current-limiting capability limits both peak current magnitude and fault duration, thus limiting the total I2t let-through energy. The fuses have ferrules for mounting in standard spring-reinforced clips, providing interchangeability with other brands of fuses. Equipped wit
Features:Radial Leaded Devices Maximum 600 VAC interrupt fault rating Available in matched resistance “bins”Ability to withstand lightning surges
Features： traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush curren
Features■ Axial leaded■ Fully compatible with current industry standards■ Weldable nickel terminals■ Very low internal resistance■ Operating currents to 9.0 amps■ RoHS compliant
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store