Schneider HLL36050M38X motor protector circuit protector
- ELG fuses are used to protect power transformers, feeders and other equipment that can benefit from their energy-limiting properties.
- Noiseless operation and the lack of expulsion by-products make them ideal for indoor application in confined spaces.
- They fit in a standard power fuse mountings and are suitable for indoor and outdoor fuse installations.
- The "E" rated fuses have time-current characteristics that coordinate easily with other upstream and downstream protective devices.
FEATURES The CMU Power Fuse interrupts at a natural current zero in the current wave and allows a minimum of a half cycle of fault current to flow before the fault is cleared. The time-current characteristics associated with a CMU Power Fuse have a gradual slope, making it easier to coordinate with
Features: RoHS compliant, lead-free, and halogen-free Fast response to fault currents Compact design saves board space Low resistance Low-profile Compatible with high temperature solders
Design Features UL/CSA Approvals for 125VAC Primary Circuit Protection (10,000A Interrupt Rating) IEC 60127 Standard – VDE, SEMKO Glass Tube, Nickel Plated End Caps RoHS6 Compliant Pb-Free, Halogen-FreeSpecifications Voltage Rating – 250VAC Amp Range – 63mA to 15A 10,000A, 125 VAC
BS 2692-1 medium voltage fuses for use on the primary circuit of three-phase 50Hz transformers in oil field switchgear. Fitted with powerful pyrotechnic striker pin.FEATURES Physically sized for replacement of British Standard fuse links
Design Features UL/CSA Approvals for 125VAC Primary Circuit Protection (10,000A Interrupt Rating) IEC 60127 Standard – VDE, SEMKO Glass Tube, Nickel Plated End Caps RoHS6 Compliant Pb-Free, Halogen-Free Specifications
FEATURES Physical size varies with electrical rating of fuse to prevent over-fusing Space saving sizeFor High Voltage Circuits • Non-Time Delay fuses for high voltage instruments and circuits. • Physical size varies with electical rating of fuse to prevent over-fusing. • Use HVA, HVB,
DIN dimension fuses to Specification DIN 43625 covering current-limiting fuses with performance in compliance with IEC 60282-1. These are in accordance with the R10 and, in some cases, the R20 series of preferred numbers.FEATURES DIN dimensioned for retrofitting in existing hardware Open fuse indica
Description： The 3AB Very Fast-Acting Fuse for protection of Silicon Controlled Rectifiers and similar solid-state devices. Features： • In accordance with UL Standard 248-14 • RoHS compliant and Lead-free • Available
SpecificationsAmp Range – 80mA to 6.3AWave Solder Process – 260°C, 10 Sec., max.Multiple Safety Agency ApprovalsOperating Temperature: -55°C to +125°CMil-Std 202G Environmental CompliantDesign FeaturesCompact, round or rectangular bodywith 5mm Pin Spacing94V-0 Thermoplastic H
Features ：Two resistance-matched PTCs in a plastic housingNarrow resistance tolerance RoHS compliant
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store