Schneider HLL36050M38X motor protector circuit protector
- ELG fuses are used to protect power transformers, feeders and other equipment that can benefit from their energy-limiting properties.
- Noiseless operation and the lack of expulsion by-products make them ideal for indoor application in confined spaces.
- They fit in a standard power fuse mountings and are suitable for indoor and outdoor fuse installations.
- The "E" rated fuses have time-current characteristics that coordinate easily with other upstream and downstream protective devices.
Features:Radial leaded devices Cured, flame retardant epoxy polymer insulating material meets UL 94V-0 requirements Bulk packaging, tape and reel availableResettable circuit protection n Agency recognitionRoHS compliant and halogen free
Description Resettable surface mount fuse 6 to 60 volts Current ratings from 0.1 to 3.0 amps Fast time-to-trip Low resistance Halogen free Lead free RoHS compliant
Features and Benefits: • Physically dimensioned for retrofitting in existing hardware • Open fuse indicator for ease in troubleshooting • Full range ANSI classification Typical Applications: • Medium voltage transformer primary protection • Medium voltage feeder circuit prot
Features■ Axial leaded■ Fully compatible with current industry standards■ Weldable nickel terminals■ Very low internal resistance■ Operating currents to 9.0 amps■ RoHS compliant
FEATURES Voltage ratings of up to 38kV coupled with ratings to 200A provide a wide range of circuit protection Time-current characteristics allow for easier coordination with downstream devices Provides replacement of a variety of existing systems
FEATURES The fuses’ current-limiting capability limits both peak current magnitude and fault duration, thus limiting the total I2t let-through energy. The fuses have ferrules for mounting in standard spring-reinforced clips, providing interchangeability with other brands of fuses. Equipped wit
• Full range available;• Voltage from 6V to 600V;• Protection current from milliamps to amps.Applications: vehicle motor control,electric windows,windscreen wipers,electric seat controls,music players,electronic toys,radio-controlled cars,lithium battery chargers&consumer telecomm
Features: traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush cur
SpecificationsAmp Range – 80mA to 6.3AWave Solder Process – 260°C, 10 Sec., max.Multiple Safety Agency ApprovalsOperating Temperature: -55°C to +125°CMil-Std 202G Environmental CompliantDesign FeaturesCompact, round or rectangular bodywith 5mm Pin Spacing94V-0 Thermoplastic H
Specifications Voltage Rating – 350VAC / 140VDC Amp Range – 100mA to 7A Multiple Safety Agency Approvals Operating Temperature: -55°C to +125°C Design Features Glass Tube, Matte Tin plated Copper Leads
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store