Schneider HLL36040C powerpact molded case circuit breaker
- ELG fuses are used to protect power transformers, feeders and other equipment that can benefit from their energy-limiting properties.
- Noiseless operation and the lack of expulsion by-products make them ideal for indoor application in confined spaces.
- They fit in a standard power fuse mountings and are suitable for indoor and outdoor fuse installations.
- The "E" rated fuses have time-current characteristics that coordinate easily with other upstream and downstream protective devices.
Features■ Compliant with AEC-Q200 Rev-C- Stress Test Qualifi cation for Passive Components in Automotive Applications■ Fast tripping resettable circuit protection■ Surface mount packaging for automated assembly■ Small footprint size (1210)
Features: Broadest range of resettable devices available in industry Low resistanceBenefits:Compact Design and New HV Ratings Smaller size helps reduce board space and cost Many product choices optimizes design flexibility Compatible with high-volume electronics assembly Higher voltage ratings allow
Description Directly solderable on printed circuit boards Compliant with AEC-Q200 Rev-C-Standards UL 1434 CSA C22.2 no. 0, TIL no. CA-3AApprovals UL File Number: E172175
FEATURES The CMU Power Fuse interrupts at a natural current zero in the current wave and allows a minimum of a half cycle of fault current to flow before the fault is cleared. The time-current characteristics associated with a CMU Power Fuse have a gradual slope, making it easier to coordinate with
traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush current withstandi
DIN dimension fuses to Specification DIN 43625 covering current-limiting fuses with performance in compliance with IEC 60282-1. These are in accordance with the R10 and, in some cases, the R20 series of preferred numbers.FEATURES DIN dimensioned for retrofitting in existing hardware Open fuse indica
Specifications Description: Indoor/enclosure R-Rated medium voltage, current-limiting fuse links for motor circuit protection. Ratings: Rated Voltage: 2.4 - 7.2kV Rated Current: 25 - 450A Breaking Capacity: 50kA Sym
Features: RoHS compliant and lead-free Fast response to fault currents Compact design saves board space Low resistance Low-profile Compatible with high temperature solders
Specifications Voltage Rating – 350VAC / 140VDC Amp Range – 100mA to 7A Multiple Safety Agency Approvals Operating Temperature: -55°C to +125°CDesign Features Glass Tube, Matte Tin plated Copper Leads RoHS6 Compliant Pb-Free, Halogen-Free Available bulk and Axial T&R Value-ad
Features ：Compliant with AEC-Q200 Rev-C- Stress Test Qualification for Passive Components in Automotive Applications 100 % electrically compatible with all previous generations of 1812 SMT devices Compatible with Pb and Pb-free solder reflow profiles RoHS compliant* and halogen free
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store