Schneider HLL36035C powerpact molded case circuit breaker
- ELG fuses are used to protect power transformers, feeders and other equipment that can benefit from their energy-limiting properties.
- Noiseless operation and the lack of expulsion by-products make them ideal for indoor application in confined spaces.
- They fit in a standard power fuse mountings and are suitable for indoor and outdoor fuse installations.
- The "E" rated fuses have time-current characteristics that coordinate easily with other upstream and downstream protective devices.
Description: E-Rated medium voltage, currentlimiting fuses for transformer and feeder protection. Ratings: Rated Voltage: 5.5kV E-Rated Rated Current: 10 - 900A Breaking Capacity: 63kA Sym. Max Agency Information: Meets E requirements per ANSI C37.46, meets General Purpose requirements per ANSI C37.
Features： traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush curren
Description Resettable surface mount fuse 6 to 60 volts Current ratings from 0.1 to 3.0 amps Fast time-to-trip Low resistance Halogen free Lead free RoHS compliant
Features■ Two resistance-matched PTCs in a ceramic housing■ Aids compliance with: - ITU-T K.20/21/45 - Telcordia GR-1089-CORE - UL 60950, 3rd Ed.■ Narrow resistance tolerance■ RoHS compliant*
Features■ Radial leaded devices■ Fast tripping resettable PTCs■ Binned and sorted narrow resistance ranges available■ RoHS compliant■ Agency recognition
Features: RoHS compliant, lead-free and halogen free Fast response to fault currents Compact design saves board space Low resistance Low-profile Compatible with high temperature solders
Electrical Characteristic:Operating/Storage Temperature -40°C to +85°CMaximum Device Surface Temperature In Tripped State 125°CPassive Aging +85°C, 1000Hours, ±5% Typical Resistance ChangeHumidity Aging +85°C, 85%R.H., 168Hours, ±5% Typical Resistance ChangeThermal
Features:72 V rated n Radial leaded devices Cured, flame retardant epoxy polymer insulating material meets UL 94 V-0 requirements nRoHS compliant* and halogen freeAgency recognition
Features and Benefits: • Physically dimensioned for retrofitting in existing hardware • Open fuse indicator for ease in troubleshooting • Full range ANSI classification Typical Applications: • Medium voltage transformer primary protection • Medium voltage feeder circuit prot
Features: traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush cur
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store