Schneider HLL36035 powerpact molded case circuit breaker
- ELG fuses are used to protect power transformers, feeders and other equipment that can benefit from their energy-limiting properties.
- Noiseless operation and the lack of expulsion by-products make them ideal for indoor application in confined spaces.
- They fit in a standard power fuse mountings and are suitable for indoor and outdoor fuse installations.
- The "E" rated fuses have time-current characteristics that coordinate easily with other upstream and downstream protective devices.
Features: traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush cu
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect ensuring high levels of substation utilisation Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possib
AG Fuses Originally stood for “all glass.” The automotive industry uses the “AG” prefix (AGC, AGW) for most glass fuses. They vary in length, diameter and amperage rating. Voltage Rating: 32V AC/DC
Description THT standard industry type Directly solderable on printed circuit boardsStandards UL 1434 CSA C22.2 no. 0, TIL no. CA-3AApprovals UL File Number: E172175
Specifications Description: Indoor/enclosure R-Rated medium voltage, current-limiting fuse links for motor circuit protection. Ratings: Rated Voltage: 2.4 - 7.2kV Rated Current: 25 - 450A Breaking Capacity: 50kA Sym
Features and Benefits: • Physically dimensioned for retrofitting in existing hardware • Open fuse indicator for ease in troubleshooting • Full range ANSI classification Typical Applications: • Medium voltage transformer primary protection • Medium voltage feeder circuit prot
Design Features UL/CSA Approvals for 125VAC Primary Circuit Protection (10,000A Interrupt Rating) IEC 60127 Standard – VDE, SEMKO Glass Tube, Nickel Plated End Caps RoHS6 Compliant Pb-Free, Halogen-FreeSpecifications Voltage Rating – 250VAC Amp Range – 63mA to 15A 10,000A, 125 VAC
Specifications Description: E-rated medium voltage, currentlimiting fuses for transformer and feeder protection. Ratings: Rated Voltage: 8.3kV E-Rated Rated Current: 65 - 350A Breaking Capacity: 50kA Agency Information: Meets E requirements per ANSI C37.46, meets General Purpose requirements per ANS
Electrical Characteristic:Operating/Storage Temperature -40°C to +85°CMaximum Device Surface Temperature In Tripped State 125°CPassive Aging +85°C, 1000Hours, ±5% Typical Resistance ChangeHumidity Aging +85°C, 85%R.H., 168Hours, ±5% Typical Resistance ChangeThermal
Features: Broadest range of resettable devices available in industry Low resistanceBenefits:Compact Design and New HV Ratings Smaller size helps reduce board space and cost Many product choices optimizes design flexibility Compatible with high-volume electronics assembly Higher voltage ratings allow
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store