Schneider HLL36025 powerpact molded case circuit breaker
- The CMU Power Fuse interrupts at a natural current zero in the current wave and allows a minimum of a half cycle of fault current to flow before the fault is cleared. The time-current characteristics associated with a CMU Power Fuse have a gradual slope, making it easier to coordinate with downstream equipment.
- The CMU Power Fuse is ideal for higher voltage (up to 38 kV) and high current applications (through 200 A). Proper coordination can be achieved through use of the appropriate timecurrent curves.
- The CMU Power Fuse provides effective protection for circuits and equipment which operates on voltages from 2,400 V to 34,500 V.
- The CMU Power Fuse has interrupting capabilities from 10,000 to 14,000 A symmetrical.
- The CMU Power Fuse is offered in three configuration for use with high currents: “E” (standard), “K” (fast), and “SE” (slow). The curves for the “SE” are less inverse and allow for more of a time delay at high currents.
- CMU Power Fuses, when used on the transformer-primary side, should be selected based on the anticipated normal transformer loading schedule, including daily or repetitive peak loads, and must be sized with the inrush currents in mind.
FEATURES The fuses’ current-limiting capability limits both peak current magnitude and fault duration, thus limiting the total I2t let-through energy. The fuses have ferrules for mounting in standard spring-reinforced clips, providing interchangeability with other brands of fuses. Equipped wit
Features: traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush cu
• Full range available;• Voltage from 6V to 600V;• Protection current from milliamps to amps.Applications: vehicle motor control,electric windows,windscreen wipers,electric seat controls,music players,electronic toys,radio-controlled cars,lithium battery chargers&consumer telecomm
Features: ROHS compliant Products meet applicable automotive industry standards Compatible with high-volume electronics assemblyBenefits:High Performance Expertise from the world’s leading resettable overcurrent protection manufacturer Wide range of dedicated automotive surface-mount and radia
Features： traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush curren
Features: traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush cur
Design Features UL/CSA Approvals for 125VAC Primary Circuit Protection (10,000A Interrupt Rating) IEC 60127 Standard – VDE, SEMKO Glass Tube, Nickel Plated End Caps RoHS6 Compliant Pb-Free, Halogen-FreeSpecifications Voltage Rating – 250VAC Amp Range – 63mA to 15A 10,000A, 125 VAC
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect. Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained Allows motor start
Features■ Radial Leaded Devices■ Cured, flame retardant epoxy polymer insulating material meets UL 94V-0 requirements■ RoHS compliant and halogen free
Features:RoHS Compliant & Halogen FreeSmall Footprint(1812-0402 Package)SMD and Strap TypeCurrent Rating from 0.1 to 7.0AFast Time to TripUltra Low Resistance for Lower Power Consum
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store