Schneider HLL36015 powerpact molded case circuit breaker
- The CMU Power Fuse interrupts at a natural current zero in the current wave and allows a minimum of a half cycle of fault current to flow before the fault is cleared. The time-current characteristics associated with a CMU Power Fuse have a gradual slope, making it easier to coordinate with downstream equipment.
- The CMU Power Fuse is ideal for higher voltage (up to 38 kV) and high current applications (through 200 A). Proper coordination can be achieved through use of the appropriate timecurrent curves.
- The CMU Power Fuse provides effective protection for circuits and equipment which operates on voltages from 2,400 V to 34,500 V.
- The CMU Power Fuse has interrupting capabilities from 10,000 to 14,000 A symmetrical.
- The CMU Power Fuse is offered in three configuration for use with high currents: “E” (standard), “K” (fast), and “SE” (slow). The curves for the “SE” are less inverse and allow for more of a time delay at high currents.
- CMU Power Fuses, when used on the transformer-primary side, should be selected based on the anticipated normal transformer loading schedule, including daily or repetitive peak loads, and must be sized with the inrush currents in mind.
Specifications Description: E-rated medium voltage, currentlimiting fuses for transformer and feeder protection. Ratings: Rated Voltage: 8.3kV E-Rated Rated Current: 65 - 350A Breaking Capacity: 50kA Agency Information: Meets E requirements per ANSI C37.46, meets General Purpose requirements per ANS
DIN dimension fuses to Specification DIN 43625 covering current-limiting fuses with performance in compliance with IEC 60282-1. These are in accordance with the R10 and, in some cases, the R20 series of preferred numbers.FEATURES DIN dimensioned for retrofitting in existing hardware Open fuse indica
FEATURES Voltage ratings of up to 38kV coupled with ratings to 200A provide a wide range of circuit protection Time-current characteristics allow for easier coordination with downstream devices Provides replacement of a variety of existing systems
Features： traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush curren
Features: Automotive FuseMany kinds of automotive fuse. Current rating:10mA~60A. Voltage rating:32VdcExcellent inrush current withstanding capabilityExcellent withstand capacity for thermal and mechanic shockOperating temperature range: -55℃ to +125℃
Electrical Characteristic:Operating/Storage Temperature -40°C to +85°CMaximum Device Surface Temperature In Tripped State 125°CPassive Aging +85°C, 1000Hours, ±5% Typical Resistance ChangeHumidity Aging +85°C, 85%R.H., 168Hours, ±5% Typical Resistance ChangeThermal
Features:72 V rated n Radial leaded devices Cured, flame retardant epoxy polymer insulating material meets UL 94 V-0 requirements nRoHS compliant* and halogen freeAgency recognition
Features■ Surface mount packaging for automated assembly■ Small footprint size (1210) and low profi le for space-constrained mobile applications■ Ultra-low resistance■ RoHS compliant and halogen free
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect ensuring high levels of substation utilisation Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possib
Electrical Characteristic:Operating/Storage Temperature -40°C to +85°C Maximum Device Surface Temperature In Tripped State 125°CPassive Aging +85°C, 1000Hours, ±5% Typical Resistance ChangeHumidity Aging +85°C, 85%R.H., 1000Hours, ±5% Typical Resistance ChangeTherma
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store