Schneider HLL26090 powerpact molded case circuit breaker
- The CMU Power Fuse interrupts at a natural current zero in the current wave and allows a minimum of a half cycle of fault current to flow before the fault is cleared. The time-current characteristics associated with a CMU Power Fuse have a gradual slope, making it easier to coordinate with downstream equipment.
- The CMU Power Fuse is ideal for higher voltage (up to 38 kV) and high current applications (through 200 A). Proper coordination can be achieved through use of the appropriate timecurrent curves.
- The CMU Power Fuse provides effective protection for circuits and equipment which operates on voltages from 2,400 V to 34,500 V.
- The CMU Power Fuse has interrupting capabilities from 10,000 to 14,000 A symmetrical.
- The CMU Power Fuse is offered in three configuration for use with high currents: “E” (standard), “K” (fast), and “SE” (slow). The curves for the “SE” are less inverse and allow for more of a time delay at high currents.
- CMU Power Fuses, when used on the transformer-primary side, should be selected based on the anticipated normal transformer loading schedule, including daily or repetitive peak loads, and must be sized with the inrush currents in mind.
SpecificationsAmp Range – 80mA to 6.3AWave Solder Process – 260°C, 10 Sec., max.Multiple Safety Agency ApprovalsOperating Temperature: -55°C to +125°CMil-Std 202G Environmental CompliantDesign FeaturesCompact, round or rectangular bodywith 5mm Pin Spacing94V-0 Thermoplastic H
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect ensuring high levels of substation utilisation Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possib
AG Fuses Originally stood for “all glass.” The automotive industry uses the “AG” prefix (AGC, AGW) for most glass fuses. They vary in length, diameter and amperage rating. Voltage Rating: 32V AC/DC
FEATURES Physical size varies with electrical rating of fuse to prevent over-fusing Space saving sizeFor High Voltage Circuits • Non-Time Delay fuses for high voltage instruments and circuits. • Physical size varies with electical rating of fuse to prevent over-fusing. • Use HVA, HVB,
Features and Benefits Cool running, low watts loss and power dissipation thanks to the M-effect. Silver elements ensuring high conductivity and low power (revenue) loss 100% X-ray, all our Medium Voltage fuse links are X-rayed ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained Allows motor start
Features： traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fuse type:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ??? Excellent inr
Features and Benefits: • Physically dimensioned for retrofitting in existing hardware • Open fuse indicator for ease in troubleshooting • Full range ANSI classification Typical Applications: • Medium voltage transformer primary protection • Medium voltage feeder circuit prot
Features: traditional tube fuse，assemble the metal element ,tube and brass cap.Many kinds of fusetype:glass tube/enhance glass tube/ ceramic tube , High / Enhance / Low breaking capacity Rating Current :10mA ~ 60A Rating Voltage : 32V / 60V / 125V / 250V / 350V / ???Excellent inrush cu
Description 100% compatible with the PFMD type Directly solderable on printed circuit boardsStandards UL 1434 CSA C22.2 no. 0, TIL no. CA-3AApprovals UL File Number: E172175
Features■ Compliant with AEC-Q200 Rev-C- Stress Test Qualifi cation for Passive Components in Automotive Applications■ Surface mount devices■ Fully compatible with current industry standards
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store