Klixon Aircraft 7277 Series Circuit Breakers 7277-2
The 7277 series circuit breaker is physically and electrically identical to the 7274-2 style circuit breaker, with the exception that the 7277 series has wider calibration limits.
Originally developed as an alternative to slow blow fuses, the trip free 7277 is used extensively as primary electrical circuit protection on general aviation aircraft.
The 7277 series is designed for applications that do not require the tighter performance characteristics and approvals of our military circuit breakers.
â Small size
â Light weight
â Auxiliary switch
â Longer push buttons
The 6TC and 9TC circuit breakers provide ambient compensated circuit protection in a lightweight, subminiature package size. The three phase design integrates each individual phase to provide overcurrent protection in the event of simultaneous or unbalanced overloads, including short ci
FEATURES â 30VDC, 35 to 150Amps â Weatherproof, ignition protected, trip-free design â Ability to accommodate heavy gauge wire lugs across terminal studs â SAE J1625 su
7/16â€bushing, 8-32 screw terminals
FEATURES â Available in SAE Type 1 (cycling) and SAE Type 2 (non-cycling) â Multiple bimetallic resistivities available â Heater wire wrapped around the bimetal keeps the protector open unt
The 2TC49 â€œDual Safetyâ„¢â€ circuit breaker represents a refiÂnement in electrical control and circuit protection. The 2TC dual safety circuit breaker incorporates a fusible element in a standard 2TC (MS 3320) package size to provide redundant protection in hard fault condit
Sealed construction, manual reset
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store