ABB 1SDA072113R1 sace emax2 circuit breaker
CDM6L Earth-Leakage Circuit Breaker
CDM6L is the member of new 6 series, inherit the perfect induatrial design of 6 series.
It can offers instantaneous trip against short-circuit and long time delay trip against overcurrent.
Thanks to a smart design, FastLine Distribution system is the optimal solution for Cable distribution Cabinets (CDC), transformer substations, industrial, commercial and residential buildings. Save installation time and costsFastLine is a modular system that consists of busbar assembly pates an
CDB6LE Electronic Type Residual Current Operated Circuit BreakersCDB6LE is a electronic residual current operated circuit breaker with the protection against overload or short-circuit currents and agaisnt the&n
CDM6s Moulded Case Circuit BreakerNew generation of MCCB, CDM6S is one of the main product of Delixi new 6 series product line, It is very popular because of the adjustable fu
Save installation time and costsInLine II is available in two different versions: ZLBM for space saving and ZHBM for easy integration of current transformers at the back. A wide variety of accessories and cable terminals – bolt or V-clamps – enables a flexible installation. High per
CDB6s Miniature Circuit BreakerCDB6s is a miniture circuit breaker providing the protection against overload and short-circuit currents.
These fuse switch disconnectors provide reliable overload and short-circuit protection for industrial plants or infrastructure, and are suitable for use in various industries. With their compact design, they guarantee extra space in the control cabinet.
Efficiency and control Exclusive load management to reduce power absorption up to 20% and reduce energy bills. Embedded multimeters with measurement to 0.5% Voltage, 1% Current and 2% Power, to monitor even from afar. Connectivity Complete integration into smart grids, buildings and industrial plan
METHOD OF OPERATION1 Moderate overload conditions2 Short circuit conditions3 Establishment of arc between fixed and moving contacts.
Homeline Combination Arc Fault and Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (Dual Function)— Provide overload and short circuit protection, plus arc fault and ground fault protection in a single device in accordance with the NEC, UL1699 and UL943.
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store