ABB 1SDA072065R1 sace emax2 circuit breaker
● Frame(A):1600N, 4000H1, 4000H2, 6300L
● In (A):630 ~ 6300
● Ue (V):400/415, 690
● Poles: 3P & 4P
● Type: fixed type & draw-out type
● Certificates: CE KEMA
● Standards:IEC 60947-2
CDM6L Earth-Leakage Circuit BreakerCDM6L is the member of new 6 series, inherit the perfect induatrial design of 6 series. It can offers instantaneous trip against short-circuit and&nb
CDB6LE Electronic Type Residual Current Operated Circuit BreakersCDB6LE is a electronic residual current operated circuit breaker with the protection against overload or short-circuit currents and agaisnt the&n
Homeline Combination Arc Fault and Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (Dual Function)— Provide overload and short circuit protection, plus arc fault and ground fault protection in a single device in accordance with the NEC, UL1699 and UL943.
socket casing - industrial quality, Empty enclosure, prepared for the installation of Schuko- and CEE- sockets, with PE/N clip, masking and labelling strips, insulating seals, additional double-membrane seals
CDB6 Miniature Circuit BreakerCDB6 is a miniture circuit breaker providing the protection against overload and short-circuit currents.
The PowerPact L-Frame Mission Critical circuit breakers deliver high levels of selective coordination in a flexible design that can be easily configured for a variety of applications. Tested to be selectively coordinated with the QO family of miniature circuit breakers and the ED, EG, and EJ circuit
Automatic molded case switches open instantaneously at a factory preset magnetic trip point, calibrated to protect only the molded case switch itself, when it is subjected to high fault currents. The trip point is nonadjustable and provides no overload or low level fault protection. Molded case swit
CDB9 Miniature Circuit BreakerCDB9 is the newest miniture circuit breaker providing the protection against overload and short-circuit currents.Certification: KEMA CB CEStandard: IEC 60898-1
Efficiency and control Exclusive load management to reduce power absorption up to 20% and reduce energy bills. Embedded multimeters with measurement to 0.5% Voltage, 1% Current and 2% Power, to monitor even from afar. Connectivity Complete integration into smart grids, buildings and industrial plan
Wylex MCBs are of the thermal-magnetic current limiting type. MCBs have an easy to operate handle with a trip-free toggle mechanism – so even when the handle is held in the ‘on’ position the MCB is free to trip. AMBIENT TEMPERATURE CONSIDERATIONS Wylex MCBs are calibrated to meet t
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store