ABB 1SDA072057R1 sace emax2 circuit breaker
The PowerPact L-Frame Mission Critical circuit breakers deliver high levels of selective coordination in a flexible design that can be easily configured for a variety of applications. Tested to be selectively coordinated with the QO family of miniature circuit breakers and the ED, EG, and EJ circuit breakers, this solution provides peace of mind when power availability is critical. An electronic trip unit provides adjustable long-time settings in four sensor sizes, allowing coverage from 70 A through 600 A on a 120–240, 208Y/120, 240, 480Y/277, and 480 V systems.
• 10 kAIR (1P @ 120 Vac; 2P and 3P @ 240 Vac)• 60 Vdc for 1P and 125 Vdc for 2P (on C-curve circuit breakers only, see table below)• Increased installation flexibility with standard box lugs or optional ring terminals• Allows easy front-mounting and rear wiring when using ring te
TeSys GS – Fusible Disconnect Switches from 30 to 800A For Class CC,J and L UL type fuses 3 pole For external front-mounted and right- hand side-mounted operators Cable operated mechanism -30 to 200A Robust and compact handles: padlockable using up to 3 padlocks, lo
Protection and control of circuits against overloads and short circuits.Complies with BS EN 60-898
CDB6V Residual Current Protection ModuleCDB6v is a residual current device suitable for assembly with a standard MCB (CDB6S).
IR / MITSUBISHI motor / IN / UN / TNRocker steering wheel 25 AF seriesIR / MITSUBISHI motor / IN / UN / TNCompletely electromagneticLight weight / joystick handleScrew fixation / screwSafety design / enhanced insulation / resistance voltage 3000 V / IEC60950 fitCULUS (UL, CSA), T V (EN specification
Heavy duty safety switches feature: Up to 200 kA SCCR, utilizing appropriately rated Class R fuses and Class R fuse kits or Class L and Class J fuses Horsepower rated for motor applications Enclosures available: stainless steel NEMA Types 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 5 or 12; NEMA Type 4X fiberglass, cast aluminum
CDB6VR Electromagnetic Residual Current Operated BreakerCDB6VR is a electromagnetic RCCB for the protection against indirect and direct contacts and the protection for electrical installations against insu
CDB6s Miniature Circuit BreakerCDB6s is a miniture circuit breaker providing the protection against overload and short-circuit currents.
Efficiency and control Exclusive load management to reduce power absorption up to 20% and reduce energy bills. Embedded multimeters with measurement to 0.5% Voltage, 1% Current and 2% Power, to monitor even from afar. Connectivity Complete integration into smart grids, buildings and industrial plan
PRODUCT FEATURES- Switching speed totally operator independent- Handle padlockable on or off
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store