ABB 1SDA072057R1 sace emax2 circuit breaker
The PowerPact L-Frame Mission Critical circuit breakers deliver high levels of selective coordination in a flexible design that can be easily configured for a variety of applications. Tested to be selectively coordinated with the QO family of miniature circuit breakers and the ED, EG, and EJ circuit breakers, this solution provides peace of mind when power availability is critical. An electronic trip unit provides adjustable long-time settings in four sensor sizes, allowing coverage from 70 A through 600 A on a 120–240, 208Y/120, 240, 480Y/277, and 480 V systems.
CDM1 Molded Case Circuit BreakerCDM1 Moulded Case Circuit Breaker can protect power line and equipments against overload, undervoltage and short-circuit faults(In≤400A).
CDM1L Earth-Leakage Circuit BreakersThermamagnetic release offers instantaneous trip against short-circuit and long time delay trip against overcurrent. The residual operating current value can be fixed or adjustable.
CDB6 Miniature Circuit BreakerCDB6 is a miniture circuit breaker providing the protection against overload and short-circuit currents.
BOXCO SUS hinge type plastic enclosureSpecial Features: Draw latch and hinge are made from stainless steel and rarely break even when opened and shut in high frequency. Hinge and draw latch dimensions are raised, preventing sinking and keeping the enclosure airtight. Can be used in dangerous industr
Efficiency and control Exclusive load management to reduce power absorption up to 20% and reduce energy bills. Embedded multimeters with measurement to 0.5% Voltage, 1% Current and 2% Power, to monitor even from afar. Connectivity Complete integration into smart grids, buildings and industrial plan
Features:• Range from 0.5 to 63 A• 10 k AIR @ 120/240 Vac; 5 k AIR at 480Y/277; 10 k AIR @ 60 Vdc (1P) and 125 Vdc (2P)• Suitable for reverse feeding• DIN mounting for easy installation• Suitable for reverse feeding• A wide range of electrical and mechanical accessories
• 10 kAIR (1P @ 120 Vac; 2P and 3P @ 240 Vac)• 60 Vdc for 1P and 125 Vdc for 2P (on C-curve circuit breakers only, see table below)• Increased installation flexibility with standard box lugs or optional ring terminals• Allows easy front-mounting and rear wiring when using ring te
For remote operation and monitoring, SlimLine XR is available with an integrated motor, electronic fuse monitor (EFM) or the new integrated energy monitoring device ITS2.Save installation time, space and costThe use of plug-in contacts at the distribution busbars, an integrated slide support and inc
General Specifications Common to All High Ampere QOU Circuit Breakers• Flush mount, surface mount, and DIN rail mount.• Internal common trip. • Non-reversible line and load lugs.• Terminal lug wire size (1) 12– 2/0 AWG Cu or Al.• UL Listed 60 Vdc per pole (5 k AIR). (N
The 16th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations (BS7671) 533-01-06 requires that in an installation: “The characteristics and settings of devices for overcurrent protection shall be such that any intended discrimination in their operation is achieved”. Whether fuses or circuit breakers ar
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store