ABB 1SDA072048R1 sace emax2 circuit breaker
The PowerPact L-Frame Mission Critical circuit breakers deliver high levels of selective coordination in a flexible design that can be easily configured for a variety of applications. Tested to be selectively coordinated with the QO family of miniature circuit breakers and the ED, EG, and EJ circuit breakers, this solution provides peace of mind when power availability is critical. An electronic trip unit provides adjustable long-time settings in four sensor sizes, allowing coverage from 70 A through 600 A on a 120–240, 208Y/120, 240, 480Y/277, and 480 V systems.
CDM6L Earth-Leakage Circuit BreakerCDM6L is the member of new 6 series, inherit the perfect induatrial design of 6 series. It can offers instantaneous trip against short-circuit and&nb
Efficiency and control Exclusive load management to reduce power absorption up to 20% and reduce energy bills. Embedded multimeters with measurement to 0.5% Voltage, 1% Current and 2% Power, to monitor even from afar. Connectivity Complete integration into smart grids, buildings and industrial plan
• 10 kAIR (1P @ 120 Vac; 2P and 3P @ 240 Vac)• 60 Vdc for 1P and 125 Vdc for 2P (on C-curve circuit breakers only, see table below)• Increased installation flexibility with standard box lugs or optional ring terminals• Allows easy front-mounting and rear wiring when using ring te
CDB9 Miniature Circuit BreakerCDB9 is the newest miniture circuit breaker providing the protection against overload and short-circuit currents.Certification: KEMA CB CEStandard: IEC 60898-1
LBOD, properties and benefits− Simple and fast installation, no need for machining the busbars.− Personal safe, degree of protection IP2X.− Indication through viewing windows if the switch is in ON or OFF position.− Handle can be locked in the OFF position.− S
The Square D Homeline circuit breakers are in a 1 in. wide format for 1-pole circuit breakers. They are designed to plug into Homeline load centers.
HOM-GFI circuit breakers provide overload and short circuit protection, combined with Class A ground fault protection. Class A denotes a ground fault circuit interrupter that will trip when a fault current to ground is 6 milliamperes or more.
CDW9 Air Circuit BreakerCDW9 is a range of protection, measurement and communication equipment for LV electrical networks, in particular motor protection generators.
CDB6s Miniature Circuit BreakerCDB6s is a miniture circuit breaker providing the protection against overload and short-circuit currents.
Thanks to a smart design, FastLine Distribution system is the optimal solution for Cable distribution Cabinets (CDC), transformer substations, industrial, commercial and residential buildings. Save installation time and costsFastLine is a modular system that consists of busbar assembly pates an
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store