ABB 1SDA072000R1 sace emax2 circuit breaker
The PowerPact L-Frame Mission Critical circuit breakers deliver high levels of selective coordination in a flexible design that can be easily configured for a variety of applications. Tested to be selectively coordinated with the QO family of miniature circuit breakers and the ED, EG, and EJ circuit breakers, this solution provides peace of mind when power availability is critical. An electronic trip unit provides adjustable long-time settings in four sensor sizes, allowing coverage from 70 A through 600 A on a 120–240, 208Y/120, 240, 480Y/277, and 480 V systems.
SACE FORMULA range consists of three frame sizes: A1, A2 and A3 up to 630A. Ready to use Fixed thresholds on trip units, pre-cabled version of accessories and FORMULA link save time putting FORMULA in service. Easy to order and to use 1,2,3, and 4 poles versions up to 250A, no derating up to 50°
Heavy duty safety switches feature: Up to 200 kA SCCR, utilizing appropriately rated Class R fuses and Class R fuse kits or Class L and Class J fuses Horsepower rated for motor applications Enclosures available: stainless steel NEMA Types 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 5 or 12; NEMA Type 4X fiberglass, cast aluminum
General Specifications Common to All Low Ampere QOU Circuit Breakers• For convenient flush mount, surface mount or DIN mount (symmetrical rail 35 x 7.5 DIN/EN 50 022) • Single handle with internal common trip• Terminal lug wire size (1) 14–2 AWG Cu or Al• Reversible line an
• 10 kAIR (1P @ 120 Vac; 2P and 3P @ 240 Vac)• 60 Vdc for 1P and 125 Vdc for 2P (on C-curve circuit breakers only, see table below)• Increased installation flexibility with standard box lugs or optional ring terminals• Allows easy front-mounting and rear wiring when using ring te
General Specifications Common to All High Ampere QOU Circuit Breakers• Flush mount, surface mount, and DIN rail mount.• Internal common trip. • Non-reversible line and load lugs.• Terminal lug wire size (1) 12– 2/0 AWG Cu or Al.• UL Listed 60 Vdc per pole (5 k AIR). (N
CDB9 Miniature Circuit BreakerCDB9 is the newest miniture circuit breaker providing the protection against overload and short-circuit currents.Certification: KEMA CB CEStandard: IEC 60898-1
CDB6 Miniature Circuit BreakerCDB6 is a miniture circuit breaker providing the protection against overload and short-circuit currents.
LA Features Available in 2-3 pole design Available from 125-400A at up to 600 Vac and 250 Vdc Interrupting ratings 30 kA at 480 Vdc and 10 kA at 250 Vdc. LH is available with 35 kA at 480 Vac and 50 kA at 250 Vdc LHL-DC is available for 500 Vdc UPS (ungrounded dc) systems ranging from 250-400A Field
TeSys LS1 45 mm wide mounting dimensions, matching TeSys starters and contactors Accepts Class CC fuses (such as Bussmann FNQ-R or KTK-R) US Fuse Types CC, KTK-R European Fuse Types aM, gG Rated 30A, 600 Vac, 3 phase Uses screw clamp terminations (spring terminal version under development) Connects
The PowerPact Advantage• Proven Performance: Industry-leading circuit breaker innovation and protection for heavy-duty commercial and industrial applications.• Smart: Integrated metering options provide a cost-effective solution to reduce energy consumption, optimize energy costs, and impr
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store