ABB 1SDA071985R1 sace emax2 circuit breaker
The PowerPact L-Frame Mission Critical circuit breakers deliver high levels of selective coordination in a flexible design that can be easily configured for a variety of applications. Tested to be selectively coordinated with the QO family of miniature circuit breakers and the ED, EG, and EJ circuit breakers, this solution provides peace of mind when power availability is critical. An electronic trip unit provides adjustable long-time settings in four sensor sizes, allowing coverage from 70 A through 600 A on a 120–240, 208Y/120, 240, 480Y/277, and 480 V systems.
The PowerPact Advantage• Proven Performance: Industry-leading circuit breaker innovation and protection for heavy-duty commercial and industrial applications.• Smart: Integrated metering options provide a cost-effective solution to reduce energy consumption, optimize energy costs, and impr
CDB5 Switch DisconnectorsCDB5 is a switch disconnector with the fuction of making and breaking normal load circuits and isolation.
CDM6L Earth-Leakage Circuit BreakerCDM6L is the member of new 6 series, inherit the perfect induatrial design of 6 series. It can offers instantaneous trip against short-circuit and&nb
For remote operation and monitoring, SlimLine XR is available with an integrated motor, electronic fuse monitor (EFM) or the new integrated energy monitoring device ITS2.Save installation time, space and costThe use of plug-in contacts at the distribution busbars, an integrated slide support and inc
CDB6s Miniature Circuit BreakerCDB6s is a miniture circuit breaker providing the protection against overload and short-circuit currents.
PRODUCT FEATURES- Switching speed totally operator independent- Handle padlockable on or off
R-frame circuit breakers can be bus- or cable-connected. For cable connections, optional terminal pad kit RLTB or equivalent bus structure is required. Each RLTB kit contains terminal pads for one end of the circuit breaker only and has provisions for mounting a maximum of 8 lugs per phase (9 lugs f
Efficiency and control Exclusive load management to reduce power absorption up to 20% and reduce energy bills. Embedded multimeters with measurement to 0.5% Voltage, 1% Current and 2% Power, to monitor even from afar. Connectivity Complete integration into smart grids, buildings and industrial plan
Key operated QO circuit breakers are available in single-pole construction and can be mounted in any single-pole space which will accept a standard QO. These circuit breakers can be turned ON or OFF or to RESET with a special key (catalog number QOK10) included with the circuit breaker. These circui
• 10 kAIR (1P @ 120 Vac; 2P and 3P @ 240 Vac)• 60 Vdc for 1P and 125 Vdc for 2P (on C-curve circuit breakers only, see table below)• Increased installation flexibility with standard box lugs or optional ring terminals• Allows easy front-mounting and rear wiring when using ring te
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store