ABB 1SDA067678R1 sace tmax XT circuit breaker
Square D brand QO miniature circuit breakers are plug-on products for use in QO load centers, NQOD and NQ panelboards, NQOD and NQ OEM interiors or Speed-D™ switchboard distribution panels. Bolt-on QOB circuit breakers are for use in NQOD and NQ panelboards or interiors.  The Square D exclusive Qwik-Open™ mechanism, with a trip reaction within 1/60th of a second, is standard on all 1P 15 A and 20 A QO circuit breakers.
Heavy duty safety switches feature: Up to 200 kA SCCR, utilizing appropriately rated Class R fuses and Class R fuse kits or Class L and Class J fuses Horsepower rated for motor applications Enclosures available: stainless steel NEMA Types 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 5 or 12; NEMA Type 4X fiberglass, cast aluminum
The PowerPact L-Frame Mission Critical circuit breakers deliver high levels of selective coordination in a flexible design that can be easily configured for a variety of applications. Tested to be selectively coordinated with the QO family of miniature circuit breakers and the ED, EG, and EJ circuit
• 10 kAIR (1P @ 120 Vac; 2P and 3P @ 240 Vac)• 60 Vdc for 1P and 125 Vdc for 2P (on C-curve circuit breakers only, see table below)• Increased installation flexibility with standard box lugs or optional ring terminals• Allows easy front-mounting and rear wiring when using ring te
The C60H-DC supplementary protectors are used in direct current circuits (industrial control and automation, transport, renewable energy, etc.). They provide overcurrent protection within appliances or electrical equipment.• Range from 0.5 through 40 A• 5 kAIR at 250 Vdc (1-pole) and 5 kAI
Circuit-breaker adaptor for universal, simplified assembly of circuit-breakers up to 630A.
Adjustable thermal and fixed magnetic Access to mechanical test button on cover. Lockable cover protects MCCB settings. Integrated padlocking handle Ø 4mm, MCCBs can be mounted on DIN rail with use of accessory. Complies with EN 60 947-2. Moulded case switches comply with BS EN 60 947-3.
SACE FORMULA range consists of three frame sizes: A1, A2 and A3 up to 630A. Ready to use Fixed thresholds on trip units, pre-cabled version of accessories and FORMULA link save time putting FORMULA in service. Easy to order and to use 1,2,3, and 4 poles versions up to 250A, no derating up to 50°
Features:• Range from 0.5 to 63 A• 10 k AIR @ 120/240 Vac; 5 k AIR at 480Y/277; 10 k AIR @ 60 Vdc (1P) and 125 Vdc (2P)• Suitable for reverse feeding• DIN mounting for easy installation• Suitable for reverse feeding• A wide range of electrical and mechanical accessories
CDM1 Molded Case Circuit BreakerCDM1 Moulded Case Circuit Breaker can protect power line and equipments against overload, undervoltage and short-circuit faults(In≤400A).
Efficiency and control Exclusive load management to reduce power absorption up to 20% and reduce energy bills. Embedded multimeters with measurement to 0.5% Voltage, 1% Current and 2% Power, to monitor even from afar. Connectivity Complete integration into smart grids, buildings and industrial plan
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store