Vishay Spectrol Potentiometers
The Vishay Spectrol product group is a full line of variable resistive products, including precision potentiometers, trimming potentiometers, position sensing components, motion transducers, turns-counting dials, and accessories. Both single-turn and multi-turn devices are available, with many different terminal configurations, including surface mount models. The Vishay Spectrol portfolio features sensing transducer-type potentiometers used in automotive, off-road, aerospace, medical, and industrial applications and trimmer potentiometers used in a wide range of electronic systems. Vishay Spectrol products complement the Vishay Sfernice transducer product line and strengthen Vishay's market position in potentiometers.
Recent additions to the Vishay Spectrol product range include a compact, single-turn rotary potentiometer with advanced design technology that can incorporate add-ons such as cables to simplify fitting in equipment. This product can be offered as a complete, assembled solution. Customized options include special electrical angles, mechanical packaging, and custom functions
Vishay potentiometers feature industry-leading power ratings, lifetime cycles, and temperature coefficients, and include devices optimized for both industrial and military applications.
The TSM4 trimming potentiometer has been designed for surface mount applications and offers volumetric efficiency 5 mm x 5 mm x 3.7 mm with high performance and stability. The TSM4 design is suitable for both manual or automatic operation, and can withstand vapor phase and reflow soldering technique
The TS63 multiturn trimmer has been designed for use in PCB surface mounting applications.Three variations are available according to the positioning of the control screw and contact positions. The cermet track gives a high stability performance with an extended ohmic capacity of 10 ï— to 2 Mï
Three variations are available according to the positioning of the control screw and contact positions.The TS6 multi-turn trimmer has been designed for use in PCB surface mounting applications.The cermet track gives a high stability performance with anextended ohmic capacity of 10 ï— to 2 Mï
The TS53 trimming potentiometer has been designed for surface mount applications and offers volumetric efficiency (5 x 5 x 2.7 mm) with high performance and stability.The TS53 design is suitable for both manual or automatic operation, and can withstand wave, and reflow soldering techniques. FEATURES
The TS5 trimming potentiometer has been designed for surface mount applications and offers volumetric efficiency (5 mm x 5 mm x 2.7 mm) with high performance and stability.The TS5 design is suitable for both manual or automatic operation, and can withstand wave and reflow soldering techniques.FEATUR
FEATURES- 0.25 W at 70 Â°C- Fully sealed to withstand board washing- Compatible with popular vacuum pick-and-place equipment- J-hook and gull-wing configurations- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
FEATURES- 0.125 W at 70 Â°C- Small size for optimum packaging density- Suitable for both manual and automatic operations- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
The T93 is a small size trimmer - 3/8" x 3/8" x 3/16" - answering PC board mounting requirements.Five versions are available which differ by the position of the control screw in relation to the PC board plane and by the spacing of the terminals.Excellent operational stability is provided by the use
FEATURES- Military and Professional Grade- 0.5 W at 70 Â°C- CECC 41 101-004 (A, B, C, D, E)- Tests according to CECC 41 000- GAM T1- Fully sealed- Operating temperature range - 55 Â°C to + 155 Â°C- Wide ohmic range from 10 Î© to 2M2 Î©- Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS compliant
FEATURES- Industrial grade- Fully sealed- Miniature package- Rotor designed for automatic machine adjust interface- Withstands harsh environments and immersion cleaning process- Tests according to CECC 41000 or IEC 60393-1- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- Vishay Spectrol Panel Potentiometers P11S / P11A Series P11S
- Vishay Spectrol Precision Potentiometers Model 164
- Vishay Spectrol Cermet Trimmer Model T7
- Vishay Spectrol Precision Potentiometers Model 830
- Vishay Spectrol Precision Potentiometers Model 132
- Vishay Spectrol Panel Potentiometers 148 / 149 Series 149
- Vishay Spectrol Precision Potentiometers Model 162
- Vishay Spectrol Cermet Trimmer Model T73
- Vishay Spectrol Precision Potentiometers Model 140
- Vishay Spectrol Cermet Trimmer Model TS4
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store