For a company that made it's humble entry into the industrial sector in 1956 as an electric motor manufacturer, TECO has grown exponentially to emerge as a major recognizable force on the world stage.
A contactor is installed with limited current resister to effectively control surge currents in
4W to 300KW AC3 (Induction Motor Starting) Rating Wide Range of Voltages ar
A magnetic switch (consisting of a magnetic contactor and a thermal relay) is the switch that dr
- Teco Magnetic Contactors CN-65U
- Teco Magnetic Contactors CN-6
- Teco Magnetic Contactors CN-22
- Teco Magnetic Contactors CN-100
- Teco Magnetic Contactors CN-150
- Teco Motor Contactors H Series
- Teco Magnetic Contactors CN-65
- Teco Magnetic Contactors CN-180
- Teco Motor Contactors U & N Series
- Teco Magnetic Contactors CN-5
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store