Circuit Breakers and Surge Protective Device (SPD)
LED indicator lights are provided to show that surge protection is provided for
all circuits connected to the panelboard. As a
If one or both of the circuit breakers have tripped, turn both circuit breakers to the "OFF" then "ON" position. If either light is not illuminated, the device may still be used for circuit protection, but surge protection is no longer provided and the device should be replaced by a qualified electrician.
circuit breaker and SPD utilize Murray-built 150V AC,
All TypeMP circuit breakers and SPD are plug-on style, with load terminals provided. The devices are rated for 120/240V AC and are calibrated for 40 degrees C maximum ambient applications.
Features and Benefits:
- 2 inch wide plug-on design
- Includes (2) 1 Pole circuits breakers and therefore there is no loss of load center spaces
- Easy to install and perfect for retrofit
- LEDs provide protection status
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store