PKZ Motor-Protective Circuit Breakers
The PKZ motor-protective circuit-breaker from Moeller is synonymous with quality.
Moeller is reintroducing
the popular pushbutton actuation in addition to the rotary drive with the new
xStart product system for the PKZM 01 (up to
Just as certain as the clear indication of the switch positions in the PKZ series is the secure handling of short-circuit currents: The PKZM 0 and PKZM 4 devices master currents up to 150 kA.
Various plug-in trip blocks allow the PKZ 2 to be converted in no time at all. 3-pole and 4-pole trip blocks are available for motor and system protection. Differential signalling clearly indicates the switching states of the circuit-breaker. Auxiliary contact modules, voltage releases
The PKZM 4 also has a switching capacity up to 50 kA. It facilitates engineering. Current limiters become practically obsolete. With just two motor protection variants, the entire range from 0.1 to 65 A is covered. It saves precious inventory space and simplifies the engineering effort.
The tried and tested PKZM 0 now switches motors up to 32 A. Simultaneously, its short-circuit switching capacity has been increased significantly. The short-circuit rating (400 V) is now rated to 150 kA up to 12 A and 50 kA up to 32 A.
The new PKZM 01 motor-protective circuit-breakers for motors up to 16 A are ideally suited for small machines and applications which are preferably operated using pushbutton or palm switches. A special enclosure with IP 40, IP 55 and IP 65 degrees of protection available as surface moun
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store