Rollarc R400-R400D contactor
The Rollarc range is part of a comprehensive offer of products that are perfectly coordinated to meet all medium and low voltage electrical distribution requirements. All of these products have been designed to work together: electrical, mechanical and communication compatibility.
The electrical installation is thus both optimised and has improved performance: better service continuity, increased personnel and equipment safety, guaranteed upgradeability, efï¬icient monitoring and control.
The Rollarc three-pole indoor contactor uses sulphur hexafluoride (SF6) gas for insulation and circuit-breaking. Circuit-breaking is based on the rotating arc principle. The basic version is made up of three pole units installed in the same insulating enclosure. The part of the enclosure containing the active parts of the poles is filled with SF6 gas at a gauge pressure of 2.5 bars.
There are two types of Rollarc contactors:
l The R400, with magnetic holding
l The R400D, with mechanical latching.
l A modern and tested circuit-breaking technique featuring SF6 safety
l No maintenance for active parts
l High mechanical and electrical endurance
l Low switching surges without additional devices (surge arrester)
l Insensitivity to the environment
l Gas pressure may be continuously monitored.
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store