L&T Electrical & Automation (E&A) business portfolio includes low voltage switchgear products, electrical systems, marine switchgear, industrial and building automation solutions, energy meters & relays. Its products and solutions cater to a variety of segments like industries, utilities, infrastructure, building and agriculture.
L&T meets the complex and varying needs of customers with a wide range of switchgear products maintaining high and consistent quality standards. The range includes low voltage switchgear and controlgear components as well as products and automation solutions for Industrial, Building and Home segments.
It manufactures custom-built low and medium voltage switchboards along with Distribution Boards and control panels and undertakes turnkey contracts for comprehensive system engineering, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of switchboards and allied equipment including retrofitting.
L&T manufactures and markets a comprehensive range of high quality electrical energy meters and protective relays for Utilities, Industries, Commercial establishments and domestic consumers. The meter range includes programmable trivector meters, single phase and three phase meters as well as intelligent meter panels.
Further, L&T offers solutions for control, regulation and monitoring. It also provides system analysis, project planning, hardware selection, application engineering, application software, manufacture, testing, integration, commissioning and documentation. It caters to several industry segments like chemical, petrochemical, manufacturing, power, cement, iron & steel, material handling, pulp & paper, oil & gas and food processing.
A major strength of L&T is its in-house tooling facility that designs and manufactures a wide range of high precision tools, a pre-requisite for high quality products. The facility is equipped with CAD systems, and is also linked to the integrated CAD facility.
- L&T Capacitor Duty Contactors Type MO C - MO C80 CS96343
- L&T Four Pole Power Contactors Type MCX - MCX 34 CS97022
- L&T Capacitor Duty Contactors Type MO C - MO C12.5 CS96321
- L&T Three Pole Power Contactors Type MO - MO 45 CS94570
- L&T Control Contactors Type MN0 - SS94665 MN0 dc 40E (4 NO)
- L&T Three Pole Power Contactors Type MO - MO 32 CS94568
- L&T Capacitor Duty Contactors Type MO C - MO C33.5 CS96340
- L&T Control Contactors Type MN0 - SS94660 MN0 40E (4 NO)
- L&T Three Pole Power Contactors Type MO - MO 18 CS94566
- L&T Four Pole Power Contactors Type MCX - MCX 32 CS97020
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store