Founded in 1972, IMO has grown from its
IMO products are recognized for their
quality, reliability and cost-efficiency. Backed by warranty periods of up to
Five Years and in compliance with all relevant international approvals,
customers specifying IMO products can do so with the knowledge and security
that they are making a no compromise selection.
The companyâ€™s mission is to become the preferred supplier for industrial control and electronic components world-wide achieving growth through the growth and success of its customers. It is a philosophy that continues to deliver results and one which creates close and long lasting relationships with our customers world-wide.
- IMO Standard Contactors 3 Pole 14Amps AC3 MC14N-S-10180AC
- IMO Standard Contactors 3 Pole 10Amps AC3 MC10-S-10110
- IMO DC Control Contactors MC62-S-00=24
- IMO Standard Contactors 3 Pole 40Amps AC3 MC40-S-0024
- IMO Standard Contactors 3 Pole 50Amps AC3 MC50-S-00110
- IMO Standard Contactors 3 Pole 22Amps AC3 MC22-S-1024
- IMO Standard Contactors 3 Pole 74Amps AC3 MC74-S-00230
- IMO Miniature Contactors PCB Mount MB09-P-01=24
- IMO DC Control Contactors MC50-S-00=12
- IMO Standard Contactors 3 Pole 74Amps AC3 MC74-S-00500
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store