DC Magnetic Contactors
Rugged Euclida contactors feature many unique design and engineering advancements that greatly simplify applications, installations and servicing... Over 65 years of experience in design as well as manufacturing has been incorporated into these highly reliable units.
The Contactor line uses the latest technology in molded plastic materials for those parts requiring insulating qualities and strength. Available in NEMA Sizes 0-8, Normally Open and Normally Closed. (Size 3 Normally Open shown in photo.)
l Convenient DIRECT-WIRING for Right or Left Hand Power Connections. Rugged Terminals on both sides for all power connections.
l Completely front-connected, front removable "deadback" base design eliminates all nuts and bolts as well as live parts on the back of the base. There is easy access to every part of the contactor.
l Encapsulated Magnet Coil. 115 or 230 VDC standard.
l Corrosion resistant, durable, welded steel construction armature assembly incorporates stainless steel spring as well as stainless steel hinge pin providing long mechanical life.
l Auxiliary Electrical Contact block can be mounted on either the right or left hand side of the main contactor. Contacts are bridge-type, double-breaking, silver-cadmium oxide. Units can be "stacked" two deep, for multi-circuit arrangements. Auxiliary Electrical Contacts can be supplied in a kit form consisting of one contact block housing one(1) normally open and one (1) normally closed set of contacts in a common assembly, one knocker, plus the necessary mounting hardware.
l Hinged Arc-Shield for easy inspection and replacement of contactor tips.
Rugged Euclida contactors feature many unique design and engineering advancements that greatly s
Ideal for regenerative and non-regenerative systems requiring limited interrupting capacity, suc
For regenerative and non-regenerative systems requiring limited interrupting capacity, the Type
Rugged and reliable, this industrial quality device is used in applications such as gas/oil dril
- Hubbell Type 720 200 Ampere 600 Volt DC Magnetic Contactor Coils, DC 14-183-312-503
- Hubbell NEMA Rated DC Magnetic Contactors - Type 5210 HC59322-102
- Hubbell Type 720 200 Ampere 600 Volt DC Magnetic Contactor Main Contacts 14-192-887-802
- Hubbell Type 700 1250 Ampere 1000 Volt DC Magnetic Contactor Auxiliary Contact Blocks 14-192-890-523
- Hubbell DC Magnetic Contactors Auxiliary Electrical Contact Kits HC68011-009
- Hubbell DC Magnetic Contactors Auxiliary Electrical Contact Kits HC68011-007
- Hubbell DC Magnetic Contactors Arc Shield Kits HC59662-806
- Hubbell Type 716 1600 Ampere 1500 Volt DC Magnetic Contactor Auxiliary Contact Blocks 14-192-890-523
- Hubbell DC Magnetic Contactors Renewal Contact Kits HC59672-145
- Hubbell Type 716 1600 Ampere 1500 Volt DC Magnetic Contactor Coils, DC, Cont. 14-183-296-507
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store