MICRO SWITCHâ TW Series Toggle Switch
MICRO SWITCHâ miniature toggle switches
with integrated wire termination system (IWTS). Provides a reliable, completely
serviceable unit, which meets MIL-DTL-3950 requirements. IWTS improves
maintainability since wiring bundles need not be disturbed. Leads are quickly
and easily assembled or removed with an insert-extract tool. A unique three-rib
(grommet style) elastomer seal protects the lead connections without potting.
There are no exposed metal terminals. All units accept No. 20 wire with
M39029/1-101 contact pins. Connections are resistant to shock, vibration and
high pulling force.
Save space and weight
SPDT and DPDT circuitry
Temperature range: -85F to +160F (-65C
Sealed bushing versions
Available with 15/32 in. bushing
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store