MICRO SWITCHâ SX Series subminiature basic switches
MICRO SWITCHâ SX Series subminiature basic
switches are used for simple or precision on/off application needs. They are
small, precision snap-action switches that are ideal where savings in space and
weight are important.
Long operating life
Elongated mounting hole for
easier, more accurate mounting
Choice of actuation (plunger,
as well as a variety of integral and auxiliary actuators)
Choice of electrical
termination (solder, quick connect, PCB)
Choice of operating
Optional series constructions
available (gold contacts for low energy switching, bifurcated gold contacts for
maximum reliability, power load switching capability to 7 A)
MIL-PRF-8805 qualified listings
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store