MICRO SWITCHâ NT Series Toggle Switch
MICRO SWITCHâ NT Series toggle switches
meet the need for a rugged, cost-effective toggle switch. Quality construction
features include a seal between the toggle lever and bushing, and between the
cover and case. These switches can be used where panels are subject to
splashes, hosedowns, or outdoor environments. The "Easy-Start"
threaded bushing enables quick alignment of mounting nut to decrease the chance
of cross threading. The panel stand-off with O-ring feature available on some
listings, eliminates the need for behind-the-panel hardware, provides uniform
panel height, and provides a panel to cover seal.
Completely sealed switching chamber
NEMA 3, 3R, 4, and 13
UL recognized, File E12252,
Vol. 1, Section 44
CSA certified, File LR4442
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store