Interlocked Circuit Breakers
HEINEMANN Interlocked Circuit Breakers are designed to provide protection in industrial plants, hospitals and other applications where two sources of power are in use. On marine craft, it is used to prevent dockside and on-board power from being on simultaneously. To avoid this potentially hazardous situation, HEINEMANN has developed special circuit breakers which combine three functions into one device â€” hydraulic-magnetic overload protection, power switching and an interlock.
The interlock allows only one power source to be on at one time, although both can be off at the same time. This eliminates the need for a separate selector switch. Interlocked circuit breakers are available with current ratings from 0.01 to 100 amperes and from 100 to 250 amperes. Requires 4 pole minimum.
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store