Hasco Reed Switches
Hasco Relays and Electronics International Corp. has been in the business of Relays, Reed Switches and Reed Relays since 1976. Hasco stocks 200 styles of our products in New York, with drop shipments available to contract manufacturers throughout the world.
Hasco has approximately 500 different types of relays and electromechanical relays, as well as 24 types of reed relays, that range from milliamps to 80 amps. They include both DC and AC coil voltages and can also switch from one pole to 4 pole. Free samples are available by clicking here.
There are almost 20 different types of reed switches that are offered on this web site. They can be cut and bent for through hole or SMT applications. A perfect application for their use can include a liquid level sensor, magnetic door contact, proximity reed device or reed relay.
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store