The Gibson brand
began when mandolin maker Orville Gibson started making instruments in his
Straight from Gibson Guitarâ€™s Historic Re-issue guitars come Gibson Gearâ€™s new Historic Spec series â€“ parts that have been specially designed to replicate the original parts used by Gibson in the late 1950s. This Historic Potentiometer has been designed to be vintage-accu
500k Ohm Audio Taper Potentiometer- Long or Short Shaft or Push-Pull Short-Shaft
300k Ohm Linear Taper Potentiometer - Long or Short Shaft
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store