Available in CR460, CR360 and CR160 style
products, GE Lighting Contactors are suited for use on ballast, tungsten,
resistive and inductive loads with ratings ranging from 120V through 480V and
The CR160MC mechanically held lighting contactors are designed for control of lighting loads suc
GE's CR360L series lighting contactors are electrically held, and offer solutions for applicatio
In commercial or industrial environments where you need to control power, heating and lighting l
The ultimate in versatility, simplicity and performance. All CR460 Series lighting contactors de
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store