In 1996 Siemens expanded its expertise and product line in the Industrial marketplace with the purchase of Furnas Electric Company. Furnas has long been recognized as both the market share and innovation leader in the definite purpose and HVAC controls business. The Furnas brand, now under the Siemens umbrella, still stands for the same quality as it did when it entered the definite purpose market nearly 50 years ago. By continuing to rely on the latest technologies in engineering, design and manufacturing, Siemens Energy & Automation ensures the Furnas brand will continue to be the foremost definite purpose products available.
Quality in Design: A cushioned coil and precision fit assembly minimizes an irritating buzz or hum. Made of high-impact, precision-thermoset polyester housing, Furnas DP controls are more rugged than controls made of phenolic or thermoplastic resins.
Versatility in Design: Furnas Definite Purpose Contactors are used in an assortment of applications in the Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Industries.
Flexibility in Design: Terminal Connections in a variety of styles from quick connects, box lugs or clamp screw. Snap on accessories for easy field maintenance. Dual voltage coils available for fewer components.
- Furnas Definite Purpose Contactors Class 40 40HP32AF
- Furnas Definite Purpose Contactors Class 40 40BP32AF
- Furnas Definite Purpose Contactors Class 40 40NH32AH
- Furnas Definite Purpose Contactors Class 42 42FE35A*106
- Furnas Definite Purpose Contactors Class 42 42BF15A*
- Furnas Definite Purpose Contactors Class 40 40EP32AJ
- Furnas Two Speed Contactors Class 34 34BF44A*
- Furnas Definite Purpose Contactors Class 42 42GE35A*106
- Furnas Definite Purpose Contactors Class 40 40JG32AJ
- Furnas Definite Purpose Contactors Class 45 45FG20A*
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store