Fuji Electric has created a number of new businesses during the nearly 90 years since our founding. A single theme has linked each of theseâ€”that of â€œPower Electronics Technologyâ€ combining power semiconductors, circuits, control systems, and similar technologies. Fuji Electric now aims to become a leading-edge company in â€œenergy and the environmentâ€ by building upon our core platform of five technology fields which unlock the potential of electricityâ€”energy, industrial systems, social systems, power electronics, and electronic devices.
Fuji Electric FA Components & Systems
offers a wide range of component equipment and system products such as power
distribution and industrial control equipments, to support the safe operation
of factory automation lines, intelligent buildings and other
Based upon Fuji Electric's advanced technologies and more than 80 years of expertise, we have earned widespread acclaim and a solid reputation for reliability in the process of growing together with our customers.
Our mission is to meet increasing needs for environmental conservation, energy saving, safety and compliance with global standards, by offering a wide range of industry-leading component equipments backed by our high-level technologies and consulting capability. As the foremost specialist in the field of power distribution and industrial control equipments, we will continue to expand our product lineup by producing new world-class component products, reinforce our high-level consulting capability to offer solutions that respond to needs of our customers, and expand our global service and support network to support customers that are entering global markets.
- Fuji Magnetic Contactors SC series contactors with extra pick-up operating coil SC-N2S/U
- Fuji SC series DC operated magnetic contactors SC-N1/SE
- Fuji Magnetic Contactors SC series mechanical latch contactors SC-N5/VS
- Fuji SC series Reversing standard type magnetic contactors SC-4-1RM
- Fuji Solid-state Contactors SS series SS2001-1Z-A3
- Fuji Magnetic Contactors SC series mechanical latch contactors SC-N11/VS
- Fuji Solid-state Contactors, Exclusively heater load use SS301C-3Z-A2
- Fuji Magnetic Contactors SC series - SC-M and SC-E series SC-E4/G
- Fuji Magnetic Contactors SJ series SJ-06GRM
- Fuji Magnetic Contactors SC series contactors with extra pick-up operating coil SC-03/U
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store