Eaton is a diversified power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. The company is a global technology leader in electrical products, systems and services for power quality, distribution and control, power transmission, lighting and wiring products; hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment; aerospace fuel, hydraulics and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use; and truck and automotive drive train and power train systems for performance, fuel economy and safety.
Vacuum contactors and starters were designed for starting and controlling three-phase, 50/60 Hz,
Eaton offers the most complete line of Definite Purpose (DP) contactors in the industry. Designe
Eatonâ€™s Lighting Contactors are designed to provide a safe, convenient means for local or
A201 Magnetic Contactors from Eatonâ€™s electrical sector are 600V rated devices available
Features, Benefits and Functions l Designed
The XT IEC series includes non-reversing and reversing contactors and starters as well as overlo
- Eaton XT Series (IEC) Full Voltage, Non-Reversing Contactors Three-Pole, Frame H (Electronic Coil)â€”UL/CSA Ratings XTCE185H22
- Eaton Direct Current 600V Contactors ME311C
- Eaton Lighting Contactors A202 Magnetically Latched A202K4D_M
- Eaton Direct Current D Contactors 6702ED587-2
- Eaton Lighting Contactors A202 Magnetically Latched A202K3C_M
- Eaton Lighting Contactors CN35 Electrically Held CN35DN9_B
- Eaton Special Purpose Vacuum Contactors V211KTCUZ1
- Eaton C30CN Three-Wire Mechanically Held Lighting Contactorsâ€”Standard Assembled Forms C30CNM21A03A0
- Eaton XT Series (IEC) Full Voltage, Reversing Contactors with Screw Terminals, Frame Gâ€”Maximum UL/CSA Ratings XTCR150G11
- Eaton Direct Current 600V Contactors ME011C
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store