Miniature Circuit Breakers
Generally used in a loadcenter, panelboard, or similar device, industrial miniature circuit breakers are a specific type of circuit breaker, used to switch and protect the lowest common distribution voltage in an electrical system. Eaton's line of industrial miniature circuit breakers are available with a wide selection of accessories and can be custom modified to meet special application requirements.
Eatonâ€™s bolt-on miniature circuit breakers offer superior protection for
Eatonâ€™s plug-on miniature circuit breakers offer superior protection for
Eatonâ€™s Remote Controlled Circuit Breakers offer energy savings, conveni
Eatonâ€™s plug-on miniature circuit breakers offer superior protection for industrial applications. Choose from one-, two-, or three-pole designs. Built and listed to UL 489. All products 15â€“100A are HACR rated. Choose from Plug-On Types HQP, QPHW, QHPX, QHP
Eaton has a wide selection of UL rated miniature circuit breakers for loadcenters, fuseboxes, or similar devices. Each pole provides steel frame calibration and arc chutes with 5 - 100A continuous in one-, two-, and three-pole designs. A full-range of accessor
Dual rated UL and IEC circuit breakers are ideal for providing protection in many applications. A current limiting design provides fast short-circuit interruption, offering superior protection by reducing peak let-through current. These products are rated up to 480/277V
Eatonâ€™s bolt-on miniature circuit breakers offer superior protection for panelboards. They are also switching duty rated for 120 VAC fluorescent light applications. Easy to securely install. Choose from one-, two-, or three-pole designs. Built and listed to UL 48
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store