Eaton Circuit Breakers
The Holec brand, under the legal entity name of Eaton Electric B.V. is part of Eaton Corporation, a global industrial manufacturer with a wide product range. Already for a century Eaton Electric B.V. develops, produces and sells products for switching, distributing and protecting electrical energy on low and medium voltage level. Under the brand name Holec, Eaton Electric B.V. is a partner for utilities, electrical contractors and light and heavy industry.
Electrical business in
Eaton's Electrical Business introduced the Magnum DS Air Circuit Breaker to replace the
Designed to IEC standards for reliable performance, ease of handling, and minimized need fo
Generally used in a loadcenter, panelboard, or similar device, industrial miniature circuit
The new and extensive line of W-VACi IEC medium voltage vacuum circuit breakers are designed to
This lightweight, miniature, three-phase circuit breaker, Series 4330, reflects the latest advancements in circuit breaker design, incorporating self-wiping contacts, tight tolerances in design, and stringent manufacturing standards. It is fungus-proof and highly resist
The 1536-001 is a lightweight, miniature breaker that features three bimetal sensing elements having very fast electro-dynamic response under short circuit conditions, and standard trip characteristics at lower levels of overloads.
The 1526 Series is the only hot wire, fast-trip, three-pole circuit breaker in ratings from 1 -15 amperes. A single actuator controls all three poles, so that the breaker can be easily operated manually. There is only one overload latch; thus an overload on one pole wil
The 940 series is the only three-pole heavy-duty aircraft-type circuit breaker available in the 50 to 100 ampere range and consists of three specially built 160-012 breakers with insulating inter-phase barriers separating adjacent terminals. The unit has a common trip b
The 4310 series reflects the latest advancements in circuit breaker design â€” plus other proven features (e.g., self-wiping contacts). Tight tolerances in design and stringent manufacturing standards are key factors in the reliable operation of the 4310 under seve
The 4200 is a sub-miniature, lightweight, trip free, single phase circuit breaker, which combines its compact size with a proven technological track record. A modification of the popular 4310 series, its reliability has been long established. Options such as long button
Interrupts up to 6,000A circuit at 30V, DC; and up to 3,500A circuit at 120V, 400 Hz. AC. Breaker may be used on either AC or DC circuits.
The 1500 is a circuit breaker that features fast trip for quick response. Designed for the protection of both wiring and equipment, the unit provides trip indication, trip-free protection, and the convenience of manual on-off operation. Excellent temperature stability i
The 700 is a miniature push-pull breaker offering fast trip and high interrupting capacity. Its trip-free design prevents the breaker from being held closed manually on overloads. A feature of the breaker is separate overload and mechanical latches. Separated in this wa
The 170 series is the only compact, reliable, heavy-duty aircrafttype circuit breaker available in the 125 to 200 ampere range. It is the only device in this range that has mounting dimensions compatible with Military Standard Drawing MS25017. Designed to protect heavy-
- Eaton Single Phase, Thermal Circuit Breakers Series 160
- Eaton Medium Voltage IEC Vacuum Circuit Breakers W-VACi
- Eaton Single Phase, Thermal Circuit Breakers Series 4200
- Eaton Single Phase, Thermal Circuit Breakers Series 4310
- Eaton Single Phase, Thermal Circuit Breakers Series 4001
- Eaton Plug-On Miniature Circuit Breakers HQP, QPHW, QHPX, QHPW and QUICKLAG
- Eaton Single Phase, Thermal Circuit Breakers Series 1500
- Eaton Cable-In / Cable-Out Miniature Circuit Breakers Dual Rated UL and IEC
- Eaton Single Phase, Thermal Circuit Breakers Series 700
- Eaton Magnum DS Low Voltage Power Circuit Breakers
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store