Electronic Circuit Breaker
Ideally suited to protect equipment components in industrial applications and supply lines which are fed by means of a DC24V switch-mode power supply.
Electronic overcurrent protection prevents short-term voltage dips of switch-mode power supplies to values below 18 V both in the event of a short circuit and in the event of overload in the load circuit. At the same time the products provide selective protection or disconnection even at very unfavourable overload conditions. Other features include current-limited switch-on of loads with high input capacities without increasing the current ratings as well as failure signalling.
1. The electronic circuit breaker type ESS22-T extends the E-T-A product range of electronic circuit protection for DC 24 V applications. It is a double pole version providing physical isolation. It meets the requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/
Module 17plus is a power distribution system for use with electronic circuit breaker ESS20-1.. Each module accommodates two breakers with an individual housing width of only12.5 mmand fits onto all industry standard mounting rails
Module 17plus is a power distribution system for use with electronic circuit breaker ESS20-0... Each module accommodates two breakers with an individual housing width of only12.5 mmand fits onto all industry standard mounting rails.
The special device ESS20-1.. is a further extension of the product line "electronic circuit breakersâ€. Type ESS20-1.. has a width of only12.5 mmand selectively protects all DC 24 V loads through a combination of active electronic current limitation and well-proven circuit breaker technolog
Electronic circuit breaker type ESS20-0.. is designed to ensure selective disconnection of individual loads in systems which are powered by a DC 24 V switch-mode power supply. For optimal adjustment to the application conditions the current rating of the ESS20-0.. can be selected by a switch (3
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store