Clipsal Pneumatic Time Delay Switches
Pneumatic Time Delay Switches
Pneumatic Time Delay switches are robust timers that operate by using air pressure. When the switch is ‘pushed in’, the load will remain on until the switch ‘pops out’. The pneumatic pressure can be set by the installer, allowing time ranges of 2-10 minutes (with care, 20 minutes).
PLEASE NOTE: Rotate the control knob carefully and in very small increments (over tightening will damage the tapered valve).
This time switch operates on the air bleed principle and therefore it is not possible to calibrate it too exactingly. The timing will vary slightly with manufacturing tolerances, air temperatures, relative humidity and barometric pressure.
Pneumatic Timers are most commonly used in units to operate the lighting in stairwells and other public places such as schools and gymnasiums.
Description: Time Delay Switch with Extra Switch.Length: 115mmWidth: 73mmDepth: 11mm Mounting Centres: 84mm apart
Description: Time Delay Switch, Weatherproof/Hose Proof.Length: 115mmWidth: 73mmDepth: 11mm Mounting Centres: 84mm apart
Description: Time Delay Switch with Neon.Length: 115mmWidth: 73mmDepth: 11mm Mounting Centres: 84mm apart
Description: Time Delay Switch,reverse action.Length: 115mmWidth: 73mmDepth: 11mm Mounting Centres: 84mm apart
Description: Time Delay Switch.Length: 115mmWidth: 73mmDepth: 11mm Mounting Centres: 84mm apart
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store