Air Circuit Breakers
These can be used both as circuit-breakers for general protection (of plants, of user complexes, of electric lines) and as protection circuit-breakers of electrical machines (generators, motors, transformers, capacitors). They are used in all types of plants (civil, industrial, and in the service sector) as well as in the equipment on-board ships, in mines, in prefabricated substations, and for primary and secondary distribution in general.
SACE Emax2 air circuit-breakers have been designed to manage, with maximum efficiency, all low voltage electrical installations: from industrial plants, naval applications, traditional and renewable power generation installations to buildings, shopping centers, data cen
The SACE Emax family of air circuit-breakers consists of six sizes: X1, E1, E2, E3, E4, E6 up to 6300A
- A&S Circuit Breakers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Contact Person:Christina
News & Events
- Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Single Pole And Three Pole Contactors? Here's The Guide
- Some Valuable Guidelines For Choosing The Right Electrical Contractor
- How To Determine The Fuse With Right Size?
- Learn To Pick The Right Fuse Rating For Your Car Amps
- You Can Check Your Car's Fuses By Yourself To Save Time And Money
- Automotive Fuses - Everything You Want To Know
- Something You Must Know About Fuse Holders Before Buying Them
- When To Upgrade The Fuse Box In Your House?
- About Fuse Replacement: Things To Be Remembered
Shop Now at Our Online Store